Help with Tutu dialogue - game crashing when trying to add journal

modman

I am designing a BGTutu quest (Fedex quest, get 3 winter wolf pelts and return it for XP and gold), and have WeiDU'd a quest giver (a Wizard named Jonn) to the Nashkel Inn. Initiating conversation with the quest giver works fine; but as soon as I click to close the dialogue (and the journal entry is given) the game freezes and crashes. If I take out the journal entry it works, but that's not an optimal solution. Can someone look through this dialogue and see if there are any glaring errors? I've read through Bigg's WeiDU documentation and many scripts used in Tutu and I don't see anything wrong here.

// trapper jonn quest (mmq#001)

BEGIN ~MMQ#001~

IF ~NumTimesTalkedTo(0)~ THEN trapper_talk0

SAY @1000

IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",1)~ UNSOLVED_JOURNAL @1001 EXIT

END

// party has spoken with Jonn, but doesn't have any pelts

IF ~GlobalGT("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",0)

!PartyHasItem("_MISC01")~ THEN trapper_pelt1 // wolf pelt

SAY @1002

IF ~~ THEN EXIT

END

// returning 1 pelt...

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",1)

PartyHasItem("_MISC01")~ THEN trapper_pelt2 // wolf pelt

SAY @1003

IF ~~ THEN DO ~TakePartyItem("_MISC01") SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",2)~ EXIT

END

// returning 2nd pelt...

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",2)

PartyHasItem("_MISC01")~ THEN trapper_pelt3 // wolf pelt

SAY @1004

IF ~~ THEN DO ~TakePartyItem("_MISC01") SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",3)~ EXIT

END

// returning 3rd pelt...

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",3)

PartyHasItem("_MISC01")~ THEN trapper_pelt4 // wolf pelt

SAY @1005

IF ~~ THEN REPLY @1006 DO ~TakePartyItem("_MISC01") SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",4)~ GOTO trapper_cloak

IF ~~ THEN REPLY @1007 DO ~TakePartyItem("_MISC01") SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",4)~ GOTO trapper_gold

END

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",4)~ THEN trapper_cloak

SAY @1008

IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",5)

AddexperienceParty(250)

GivePartyGold(2000)

EraseJournalEntry(@1001)~

SOLVED_JOURNAL @1009 EXIT

END

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",4)~ THEN trapper_gold

SAY @1008

IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",5)

AddexperienceParty(250)

GivePartyGold(2000)

EraseJournalEntry(@1001)~

SOLVED_JOURNAL @1009 EXIT

END

IF ~Global("MMQ#001start","GLOBAL",5)~ THEN trapper_finis

SAY @1010

IF ~~ THEN EXIT

END

// translation file

@1000 = ~I came to Nashkel seeking winter wolf pelts to fashion myself a nice magical cloak for the winter. I hear the Cloudpeaks are infested by winter wolves. But now I’m afraid this inn’s liquor has sapped my motivation to travel. If you were to bring me the pelts of, say, three winter wolves, I’ll pay you 2,000 for the lot. That'll save me the effort of searching for them so I can enjoy this inn's nice fare, and you'll make a nice amount of coin in the bargain. Now off you go!~

@1001 = ~Winter Wolf Pelts for the Wizard

There's a wizard named Jonn staying at the Nashkel Inn offering 2,000 gold if I bring him three winter wolf pelts. Apparently he's making a magic cloak with them and is willing to pay top price so he can...relax at the inn. If I ever find three pelts I'm sure I'll find him in his cups at the Nashkel Inn.~

@1002 = ~I’d be very grateful if you brought me those wolf pelts. Until then, I’d rather not be disturbed. Innkeep, fill my glass. There's a good man!~

@1003 = ~Ahah! The intrepid adventurer returns, carrying a fabulous prize of white fur. (He examines the pelt closely.) My, this pelt must have come from quite a large specimen of wolf. If the others are this large then perhaps I might fashion an extra cloak for you!~

@1004 = ~Well, another pelt. You've been busy <CHARNAME>. Now, if you please, I'll need at least another pelt to complete the Winter Cloak.~

@1005 = ~The third pelt! Fabulous. Now I can complete *both* cloaks! Or, as promised I can simply give you the gold you asked for. It is your choice. What say you?~

@1006 = ~I'll take a magic cloak.~

@1007 = ~I'll just take the 2000 gold.~

@1008 = ~Very well. Here you are!~

@1009 = ~Winter Wolf Pelts for the Wizard

I found the pelts and got the cloak.~

@1010 = ~Thank you again for allowing me to warm myself with a nice cloak this winter.~

Archived