Mod Submissions (New or Updates)

grogerson

BG1 Tweaks Version 4 is ready for upload. I e-mailed a copy to Kat a month ago, but so far no reply. There could be many reasons why I've not received a reply, including the attachment being rejected somewhere along the way or Real Life.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that there's nothing pinned in any of the fora about who to contact for submitting new or updated mods. Is there anyone other than the Admins involved with this who can be contacted?

And since I've only a Windows version, what about something explaining how to create (if possible) the other platform downloads (Linux, Mac OS X)? A pinned topic or two here or in the Modding Tutorials forum with this information would be helpful.

BG1 Tweaks Version 4 is ready for upload. I e-mailed a copy to Kat a month ago, but so far no reply. There could be many reasons why I've not received a reply, including the attachment being rejected somewhere along the way or Real Life.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that there's nothing pinned in any of the fora about who to contact for submitting new or updated mods. Is there anyone other than the Admins involved with this who can be contacted?

And since I've only a Windows version, what about something explaining how to create (if possible) the other platform downloads (Linux, Mac OS X)? A pinned topic or two here or in the Modding Tutorials forum with this information would be helpful.

Hey.

I've actually not received any email from you. There is information on the G3 website (contact page) about who to contact re: mod submissions and uploads. We've actually just announced updates for a few mods, so if you want to resend those files, we'll be happy to update for you.

I've actually not received any email from you. There is information on the G3 website (contact page) about who to contact re: mod submissions and uploads. We've actually just announced updates for a few mods, so if you want to resend those files, we'll be happy to update for you.

Somehow I'm not surprised you didn't get it. I've just sent BG1 Tweaks v4 to webmaster at gibberlings3 dot net.

Still, what about something on cross-platform preparation for Linux and OS X? As it is someone will have to do it for me. I know it may have to be this way, since I only have Windows ...

Archived