New Mod: Meownsc

pigeon

Hi my name is pigeon and I think it is a shame there are no cat NPCs so I am creating a mod that will turn Minsc into a cat but I still have to record new cat dialogue and learn how to mod so it won't be out until Tuesday maybe.

what I have finished so far:

*made a new portrait

meownsc.png

what needs still be doing:

*everything else

Hi there,

this thread hasn't been active for a while, so i wanted to ask if anything is happening in regards to meownsc ? :D I seriously need some feline in my gaming-experience X3 Would be able to help (as far as testing goes , is guess, since i have like no idea how one would try to mod this stuff. i'm a newbie ^^; )

progress is slow because i am having difficulty getting my cat voice actors to convey the right emotions, cats are very temperamental actors, they are always trying to do their own ideas and do not always listen to the director (me).

OP, you should consider doing Keldog Firecam instead, as dogs are often more cooperative and easier to write for. For example, cats have three main sounds; meow, purr and hiss. Dogs have four; bark, growl, whine and howl, which provides a broader range of emotion.

Also, in banter dialogue, Haer'Dalis already refers to Keldorn as "ye hound", allowing seamless integration.

OP, you should consider doing Keldog Firecam instead, as dogs are often more cooperative and easier to write for. For example, cats have three main sounds; meow, purr and hiss. Dogs have four; bark, growl, whine and howl, which provides a broader range of emotion.

Also, in banter dialogue, Haer'Dalis already refers to Keldorn as "ye hound", allowing seamless integration.

this is a brilliant idea and when i release the new Keldog Firecam mod you will get special credit

keldogfinishedsmall.png

Archived