pigeon

New Mod: Meownsc

Hi my name is pigeon and I think it is a shame there are no cat NPCs so I am creating a mod that will turn Minsc into a cat but I still have to record new cat dialogue and learn how to mod so it won't be out until Tuesday maybe.

what I have finished so far:

*made a new portrait

meownsc.png

what needs still be doing:

*everything else

O_O

Sounds really... intriguing. And bizarre. You forgot to take some pills, aye?

Don't take them! Let this everything happen. Let your mind create this... thing!

Looks good! I can already envision the mischief he'll get into with Dynaheir and Edwin.

But what does Boo think of all this?

Who gives a meow about what others think? Meow this!

Create! Release! Mrrrrrrrowl!

Every kitty has his day! *mrrrew*

Oh my, the most hilarious and unexpected mod I've stumbled upon! Where did you get the idea? :D

Oh my, the most hilarious and unexpected mod I've stumbled upon! Where did you get the idea? :D

I saw a cat and I was like "that would be a good mod"

Hi there,

this thread hasn't been active for a while, so i wanted to ask if anything is happening in regards to meownsc ? :D I seriously need some feline in my gaming-experience X3 Would be able to help (as far as testing goes , is guess, since i have like no idea how one would try to mod this stuff. i'm a newbie ^^; )

ROFL! This is absolutely brilliant! And thank you for almost making me spit my Diet Coke all over my pc screen. :D

progress is slow because i am having difficulty getting my cat voice actors to convey the right emotions, cats are very temperamental actors, they are always trying to do their own ideas and do not always listen to the director (me).

OP, you should consider doing Keldog Firecam instead, as dogs are often more cooperative and easier to write for. For example, cats have three main sounds; meow, purr and hiss. Dogs have four; bark, growl, whine and howl, which provides a broader range of emotion.

Also, in banter dialogue, Haer'Dalis already refers to Keldorn as "ye hound", allowing seamless integration.

I could lend you my loudmout siamese. He never shuts up. Or I could let you borrow my mainecoon. He REALLY never shuts up.

OP, you should consider doing Keldog Firecam instead, as dogs are often more cooperative and easier to write for. For example, cats have three main sounds; meow, purr and hiss. Dogs have four; bark, growl, whine and howl, which provides a broader range of emotion.

Also, in banter dialogue, Haer'Dalis already refers to Keldorn as "ye hound", allowing seamless integration.

this is a brilliant idea and when i release the new Keldog Firecam mod you will get special credit

keldogfinishedsmall.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.