can't uninstall Improved Irenicus in Hell (v.13)

I've almost finished the first SOA campaign I started 2 years ago, when SCS v.13 was the newest version. I installed Improved Irenicus in Hell, not realizing how hard even the unimproved battle would be. Only for this particular campaign, when i rerun setup-scs.exe and i get the lists of components with options to Re-install, Un-install or No Change, the option I'm looking for, Improved Irenicus tells me

'Faithful adaptation of the tactics version: - skipping this component as you have the original (Tactics) Improved Irenicus installed'.

But I don't want to skip the component, I want to remove it and end my campaign honorably by defeating the standard smarter mages Irenicus. I'm quite sure I'm not enough a powergamer to do a Weimer battle. Is there a way to remove Improved Jon in Hell? (WeiDu of this install attached with the post).

Thanks in advance,

Son of Imoen.

This is a long-since-fixed problem with early versions... I'm trying to remember what the problem was.

I *think* you need to edit setup-scsii.tp2, find the line referring to this component, and remove any line there that starts REQUIRE_COMPONENT or REQUIRE_PREDICATE. Then it should uninstall correctly.

Archived