Version 10 of the Baldur's Gate II Tweak Pack Released

CamDawg

I've been using BG2Tweaks for years without problems, but I've just upgraded to v10 for a BGTrilogy setup, and I'm getting the following error when I try to install the BG1 Weapon Proficiencies component (with weapon styles):

ERROR: Sys_error("BG2_Tweaks/lib/extra_regexp_vars.tpa: No such file or directory")

It also choked briefly on Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking, taking a few times before it decided it was going to install

I've installed the same set of mods painlessly before, the only other new factor beyond the updated Tweaks is I'm also trying Rogue Rebalancing for the first time - does it not play nice with Tweaks?

(I am aware that there is other information that is probably also relevant - I'm just not sure what it is. If anyone can tell me, I can produce whatever log is needed)

@CamDawg

What I meant was without anything in the override folder when I run Near Infinity and check the official 2da files I cannot see any files named "cdstores.2da", "dualclas.2da" and "splsrckn.2da". Would they work anyway?

Yeah, that's ine, it'll just pull from the biffs instead.

Also is it possible to add back stab ability to ranged weapons?

Hardcoded. TobEx has a component to allow it by directly modding the game's executable, but TobEx is only compatible with the BG2 on Windows--don't try it on BGEE.

I've been using BG2Tweaks for years without problems, but I've just upgraded to v10 for a BGTrilogy setup, and I'm getting the following error when I try to install the BG1 Weapon Proficiencies component (with weapon styles):

ERROR: Sys_error("BG2_Tweaks/lib/extra_regexp_vars.tpa: No such file or directory")

It also choked briefly on Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking, taking a few times before it decided it was going to install

I've installed the same set of mods painlessly before, the only other new factor beyond the updated Tweaks is I'm also trying Rogue Rebalancing for the first time - does it not play nice with Tweaks?

(I am aware that there is other information that is probably also relevant - I'm just not sure what it is. If anyone can tell me, I can produce whatever log is needed)

These are both known issues that will be fixed in v11.

Archived