We're back! (Again...omg)

theacefes

Yey, good to see you back...

-We have done fine without you.

-Erhm, not if you look at the insanity rates.

-That's what we call fine from where I come from.

-Yeah, good, that Imps are still holding their own siders.

-Erhm, not really.

-Meaning ?

-Well, we just let loose all the asylum, so there's about to be some intresting things about in the near future.

Erhm, the smileys aren't showing up... :( ... in that posting selector.

That took a while. How come the site seems more unstable lately than it did before? I recall this happening several times in the last year or two.

I blame you guys. The site has just had way more activity and is too big for what a shared hosting solution can really handle well. Or at all. It was going to happen sooner or later.

EDIT: OK, found it. "toggle editing mode". Now everything looks normal again, thanks god!

---

Question: I want to make a copy of a post that contains links and the likes. Normally I do -> edit -> copy -> paste. This forum software doesn't copy the link code, though, but just the name of the links. How do I "show" all hidden links in the edit mode so I can make a copy of the post including all the layout features and links?

Question: I want to make a copy of a post that contains links and the likes. Normally I do -> edit -> copy -> paste. This forum software doesn't copy the link code, though, but just the name of the links. How do I "show" all hidden links in the edit mode so I can make a copy of the post including all the layout features and links?
You tooggle the editing mode ... It's the "switch" at the very top left corner of the new post you are writing on (at least on ...firefox in the qucik repply box).

Archived