Sign in to follow this  
eugene

New BG2 NPC - Lena

glad you liked it.

I cant say there will be new stuff for this mod, v0.7 is the latest (link on first post) . sorry

wow, someone wants this mod, suprising... :)

ironically I have developed 0.8 last year but never fully tested so gave up at some point. If you like I can share 0.8 here and you can test it.

0.8 is for EE, EET and TOB parts (tob part is never tested properly) but never had chance to test on BG 2.5 patch. I always waited for EET but it is too late for me now, I lost focus.

wow, someone wants this mod, suprising... :)

ironically I have developed 0.8 last year but never fully tested so gave up at some point. If you like I can share 0.8 here and you can test it.

0.8 is for EE, EET and TOB parts (tob part is never tested properly) but never had chance to test on BG 2.5 patch. I always waited for EET but it is too late for me now, I lost focus.

I would like to give it a try too! :)

I was worried that this mod was dead when I asked about its state around 1.5 years ago. Great that its still got some life left!

I didn't know about this mod. Why don't you publicize it? I fear the lack of feedback is due to the obscurity it lies in.

mod is in git now. it is still not truly tested

I put 0.8 as release in git. In v2.5 patched games it might utterly fail or work like a charm, no idea.

for EET unfortunately I cannot provide which files you need to update. I do not have access to game files.

why not public? my laziness, I have no other answer

Anyone wants to take over the mod? Be my guess, it is all yours!

Edited by eugene

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this