New BG2 NPC - Lena

wow, someone wants this mod, suprising... :)

ironically I have developed 0.8 last year but never fully tested so gave up at some point. If you like I can share 0.8 here and you can test it.

0.8 is for EE, EET and TOB parts (tob part is never tested properly) but never had chance to test on BG 2.5 patch. I always waited for EET but it is too late for me now, I lost focus.

wow, someone wants this mod, suprising... :)

ironically I have developed 0.8 last year but never fully tested so gave up at some point. If you like I can share 0.8 here and you can test it.

0.8 is for EE, EET and TOB parts (tob part is never tested properly) but never had chance to test on BG 2.5 patch. I always waited for EET but it is too late for me now, I lost focus.

I would like to give it a try too! :)

I was worried that this mod was dead when I asked about its state around 1.5 years ago. Great that its still got some life left!

mod is in git now. it is still not truly tested

I put 0.8 as release in git. In v2.5 patched games it might utterly fail or work like a charm, no idea.

for EET unfortunately I cannot provide which files you need to update. I do not have access to game files.

why not public? my laziness, I have no other answer

Anyone wants to take over the mod? Be my guess, it is all yours!

Edited by eugene
23 hours ago, Abdal said:

What is the Xerthul NPC on the github page? A new project?

Any info?

answer to your question: yes and no.

https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/30536-where-to-store-and-read-mod-ideas/

I am trying to put what I started to git in case I continue it one day or someone else decides to pick it up.

short summary: I started modding him in parallel with Lena but I could/did not finalize it unfortunately. I even wrote crossmod banters with Lena. I had trouble finding some inspiration to continue and eventually lost interest (because factory must grow). now I want to store it at git, I dont want to simply delete or lose the stuff I wrote. Xer'thul (original name in my mind) was supposed to a be an elven necromancer who would join after CHARNAME blackmails him. he was not a romance option, never planned. it had a friendship like thing though. he is evil of course. he has no quest but recruiting is a little different, it was designed as part of another quest.

I will put the stuff into git and post here soon. you shall be able to check what it is about, there are some files you can read for details. I had developed some coding and dialogue about him even.

sorry for disappointing.