Mods which contain fixes

CamDawg

Anyway, I've lost all backups of the override, can somebody send it to me and/or upload it somewhere (SoA + ToB + lastest BioWare patch) so that I can compare Littiz' file with the patched one?

Bumpy :love:

perhaps we should upload a clean override, dialog and chitin for various games to some mirrors, EG iegmc, DHDC,...?

*: if that isn't stealing code from BioWare, of course :)

I think I did not include the elf/half-elf fixes for sleep and charm because they needed a recode, IIRC.

Did this ever get recoded. IIRC, aside from making it patcheriffic (which I did once so I probably have an outdated version laying around somewhere), it needs portrait removal and string supression. But that's it.

I think I eventually dropped this as a fix--IIRC it's mentioned in the manual, but so is Wall Climb and Fly. Since I couldn't find anywhere in game that supported this I think I dismissed it.

Can I sweet talk you into putting the Elven/half-elves fix into the Optional but Cool portion of the fixpack, CamDawg? Please! Pretty Please!

Oh and doesn't it say under the race descriptions for Elves and Half-elves in Character Creation that they are immune or resistant to sleep and charm?

Thanks,

Guest temujin

now that I think about it... what about Improved Anvil? That mod claims to have fixed some bugs. Do those really qualify as fixes or is it more like reinventing the wheel?

now that I think about it... what about Improved Anvil? That mod claims to have fixed some bugs. Do those really qualify as fixes or is it more like reinventing the wheel?

Back at v1 when I was still helping Sikret with IA (before Sikret and Baronius had decided my name was actually CamBion*) I exchanged PMs with Sikret about the fixes in IA. The list was mainly arbitrary changes (mostly stuff FP would consider OBC at best; see this post for example), script improvements, or legit stuff we had already coded.

Dunno what's been changed since v1, but I doubt there will be much of a rush for Baronius and Sikret to come and share in light of past difficulties.

* Also not my real name, so Gate still won't work.

Archived