Invisible robes of Vecna?

Kulyok

I like the way female elf avatars look in game, especially mage/sorcerer ones, so I've been wondering for a while: is there a tweak mod that would make all robes invisible? Or maybe adds an invisible robe of Vecna item code? (A cloak/amulet with the same properties would obviously be bad, since it would limit the player's choice of wearing an Amulet of Power/Cloak of Mirroring)? I used Google, but never found anything useful.

I like the way female elf avatars look in game, especially mage/sorcerer ones, so I've been wondering for a while: is there a tweak mod that would make all robes invisible? Or maybe adds an invisible robe of Vecna item code? (A cloak/amulet with the same properties would obviously be bad, since it would limit the player's choice of wearing an Amulet of Power/Cloak of Mirroring)? I used Google, but never found anything useful.

Blanking the two bytes at 0x22 should do it.

Thank you! Because I'm an idiot who much prefers ready decisions, I still have a question: how do you blank stuff? Because -

COPY_EXISTING ~WA2ROBE.itm~ ~override~

WRITE_SHORT 0x22 0

- obviously, a 0 sets us back to a Robe of Fire Resistance, and Weidu says nothing about adding blank symbols(and wouldn't accept NULL or an empty line, naturally).

Thank you! It installed, too, but unfortunately for me :) , the end result is the same: the robes are still "shown", albeit minimally(like a Robe of Fire/Acid resistance). Sigh. It just isn't my day, I guess.

Using this code

WRITE_SHORT 0x22 0x2020

I really appreciate the help! But I probably suck at life or use the wrong Weidu or the wrong brain both WRITE_SHORT 0x22 0x00 and WRITE_SHORT 0x22 0x0 leave me with shoulder pads(and NUL isn't accepted).

I thought about crying, but then thought better about it - International Women's Day, tulips for everyone and all.

Um, two lines of working code, anyone? :) For glory and CHARNAME's naked shoulders? (Nobody wants to make a mod yet?)

Setting the code to either 0x0 or 0x2020 works as expected, at least for me. The only change in appearance comes from the color effects applied to the robe.

The code

WRITE_SHORT 0x22 0x0
   LPF DELETE_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode_to_delete = 7 END

should remove both the robe animation and all color effects from the item.

Yay! Thank you ever so, it worked perfectly. And thank you very much for your help again, everyone. NEKKID CHARNAME, here I come! Gods, it feels so good to see her in a pretty tight-fitting dress, you guys have no idea.

Vecna.jpg

Firk.jpg

... Although something tells me you might've meant something different.

(In other news, I'm going to look for some dress mods for Shepard in ME3. Playing Citadel DLC for the first time, and those asari frocks are all the rage.)

And, by the way, I still think that "invisible robes" could be a cool mod component. Much like "no helmets" or "getting rid of the ugly Cloak of Mirroring animation".

Archived