Unclear on multiple installs

Tartantyco

After reading several posts about this I'm still confused as to how I apply this to multiple games. Right now I've just finished a fresh install of BG 1 and 2, and EasyTutu. The widescreen mod is now applied to the EasyTutu install. However, I was trying to figure out if there is some process to also applying it to BG 2 at the same time.

The support threads and documentation make it a little vague but it sounds like there could be some issues with multiple installs and I don't want to flail wildly around in the dark trying to figure this out.

You need to apply Widescreen for every game that you intend to run separately. So, if you intend to play BG 2, and you want to use Widescreen with it, you have to install Widescreen in the BG 2 directory.

However, if you just intend to play EasyTutu, you don't to install Widescreen in any other game.

You need to apply Widescreen mod for every game directory that you intend to run separately at. So, if you intend to play BG 2, and you want to use Widescreen with it, you have to run and installextract the auto-extraction archive that you downloaded from here, the Widescreen-v3.05.exe in the BG 2 directory.
Fixed the few things there that could lead Imps to the right paths.

Archived