new SCS2 install, in what order ?

Bugged behavior when the character dies or when the character is thrown out of the party ?
When they die with a special effect that throws them out of the party. Petrification for example sets the characters hitpoints to one, removes them from the party and makes them unresponsive. IOW the character is not anymore in the party even when you stone to flesh them.... the fix revolves around the fact that the character is not removed from the party.

If this happens i will reload. The only time i wont reload is when i die a "normal" death and even that only in certain hard to win battles, like last battle of SOA and TOB ( and maybe a few others ). Btw am i seeing that right ? I checked spell silence with a program and it says that save is made with -5 modifier ? I checked it on non modded install without any bugfixes, could that be the reason ? Also i found out that silence spell you get from sword namarra +2 only affects enemies. Bug maybe ? Not much of a deal really since i really wont cry if it affects a fire elemental and minsc beside Spirit Trolls ( makes the mattles a lot easier though ).

There are actually some banters in ToB which are triggered only by character death and revive afterwards, if I'm not mistaken.

And latter game strategies involve spamming rod of ressurection on constantly dying tank.

Archived