Rest anywhere bugged

I'm at the part in Dragon's Eye where you can't rest and you keep having to go back several levels up. Re-installed the mod twice to no avail. Any suggestions?
You hadn't been in the area in question in your save game, had you ? ...before you installed the mod component, cause it won't work in those...
I'm at the part in Dragon's Eye where you can't rest and you keep having to go back several levels up. Re-installed the mod twice to no avail. Any suggestions?
You hadn't been in the area in question in your save game, had you ? ...before you installed the mod component, cause it won't work in those...

Aw, shit. I was really hoping that wasn't the case but I assumed as much.

Also is it sad my account is three years older than yours and I didn't know that. Also that I still have to post years later for help.

Also is it sad my account is three years older than yours and I didn't know that. Also that I still have to post years later for help.
Well, don't take it as a bad thing, I have myself just been running into way more trouble than you, the post count here says that, as does my post count in SHS 10000+ posts, oh and I have made a few mods too. :p

@ discharger12 - You didn't say which level, so I'll assume it's Dragon's Eye level 4, with the cult.This level doesn't use the standard scripting for rest, so the Rest Anywhere doesn't work. You *can* rest on that level, either through their healer Sharra before hostilities commence, or with the prisoners Marchon and company standing guard after clearing the level.

Archived