Kit Revisions Beta 20

Creating a human fighter at the beginning of SoA I get 2 Offensive Stances and one Defensive Stance as special abilities, but no called shot. I tried leveling up via console to see if that would fix it, but it appears as if the character gains one extra use of Offensive Stance every 4 levels, and not of called shot. I hope it's clear, if not i'll try to show you some screenshots.
Damn...typo in the clab file. I've fixed it and a new Beta is coming.

Some fast feedback about Berserkers:

- regeneration doesn't seem to work at all I'm afraid. However, even if it did, the numbers are IMO too small, given that it seems to be one of the defining features of the kit. Just think about it, 1hp/6sec translates into a flat 10 extra HP bonus in a 60 seconds battle. Even if Beserker is hasted, it will do little good considering their AC penalties and inability to use potions if frenzied. It simply doesn't count as much as, for example, Barbarian's resistances to damage or WS's MR.

Suggestion:

1hp/3 rounds at level 3 or 4 - make it happen earlier, so he doesn't depend on cure spells so much (AC penalty hurts that early - BG1)

2 hp/3 rounds at level 11 - Real quests in SoA begin

1hp/round at 15 - Asylum, Underdark

2 hp/round at 19 or 20 - Throne of Bhaal

Regeneration - as per Cleric spell, can be picked 1 time, as a HLA

- Frenzy - maybe just bad luck, but for me it never activated unless Rage is active.

Edited for typos.

Edited by kreso

Berserker

- regeneration doesn't seem to work at all I'm afraid.
It seems fine here. It's hard to notice I guess because it's just 1 hp every 18 seconds.

However, even if it did, the numbers are IMO too small, given that it seems to be one of the defining features of the kit. Just think about it, 1hp/6sec translates into a flat 10 extra HP bonus in a 60 seconds battle. Even if Beserker is hasted, it will do little good considering their AC penalties and inability to use potions if frenzied. It simply doesn't count as much as, for example, Barbarian's resistances to damage or WS's MR.
Well, that is why playtesting is crucial. :)

I'd like to point out though that the current fast healing is not intended to be a "true regeneration" useful during combat, but rather as a post-battle ability to recover from injuries without needing magical healing or rest. I don't like much the idea of a true "troll-like" regeneration effect, not only for balance purposes, but mostly for conceptual reasons.

That being said, your suggested numbers are sensible (aka not too high) and I might think about it. Otoh, I was actually tempted to just skip the whole regeneration thing and apply barbarian's physical resistance to this class as well. The only thing stopping me is that I like to have as much variety as possible.

- Frenzy - maybe just bad luck, but for me it never activated unless Rage is active.
Fixed. Enjoy your relaxed Berserker until the next Beta. :D

Most importantly, how's the Frenzy performing? Is the Berserker too much devastating while both enraged and frenzied? I'm really afraid of its potential, especially within BG1.

And last but not least, how do you feel with the whole "no quick items while enraged"? I left it there for testing, but I might allow it if playtesting tell us that without potions the Berserker actually has to flee from combat when heavily injured.

Speaking of which, a very important question for any Beta tester: which game are you playing (BG1 or BG2)? Are you using AI-enhancing mods (I expect SCS)?

And last but not least, how do you feel with the whole "no quick items while enraged"? I left it there for testing, but I might allow it if playtesting tell us that without potions the Berserker actually has to flee from combat when heavily injured.

That's what Frenzy is for. Mahahaaha!

Speaking of which, a very important question for any Beta tester: which game are you playing (BG1 or BG2)? Are you using AI-enhancing mods (I expect SCS)?

I was not planning on installing SCS on BGEE to test the mechanics of the kits, but I can if you would like it tested in that environment.

I have TobEx, BG2 fixpack, BGT, Item revision, Spell Revisions and SCS1 and 2 installed. Kit Revisions on top of it all.

I waited and waited, but Regeneration just doesn't seem to kick in. Will try again. Should I try a full-clean install? Is TobEx ok?

I wouldn't give Bersekers DR, somehow I feel only Barbarians should get it (considering I play BG2 since i had Pentium 133, I kinda got used to it)

Furthermore, enemies in Throne of Bhaal hit often, and hit hard. I simply don't see 2hp/round natural regeneration as a gamebreaking issue, even if it stacks with some items.

Perhaps (don't know if this is doable) give them faster regeneration when in Frenzy. (+2hp/round in frenzy). He will take damage for sure (total +4 AC penalty if Enraged) and this would help a bit.

As for frenzy - I don't find it OP in BG1, quite the opposite. Sure, he kills fast. He dies fast as well. Penalty to AC is, in BG1 terms (25 HP, Splint Mail + Medium shield) huge - a total of +4. It's like leather armored front line tank which cannot drink potions. Definitely won't be wielding 2-handed swords. I find it quite enjoyable. Besides, nobody forces you to use Rage so it's fine - 5%chance isn't all that high, but 20% ensures a Frenzy. Must try some Zerker/Wild Mage duo soon :) in BG1.

I don't flee from combat. (ex Improved Anvil player and all :D ). Zerkers don't run, ever.

The only thing stopping me is that I like to have as much variety as possible.

I like this line of thinking.

Edited by kreso
That's what Frenzy is for. Mahahaaha!
Yeah, but exactly because Frenzy is there it might not be necessary to also impose the "no quick items". Even if he can drink potions while enraged the Berserker could still go on a rampage when you need that potion, accomplishing the goal of making him slightly "unreliable".

I was not planning on installing SCS on BGEE to test the mechanics of the kits, but I can if you would like it tested in that environment.
Any environment is fine because KR needs to be ok with any installation. I just wanted to know to better understand your feedback (e.g. a certain kit/ability could be devastating in vanilla but much weaker on a different install or vice-versa).

I waited and waited, but Regeneration just doesn't seem to kick in. Will try again.
I'll double check it then.

Is TobEx ok?
Afaik yes.

Perhaps (don't know if this is doable) give them faster regeneration when in Frenzy.
This could indeed be done, and I have taken it into consideration. We'll see.

As for frenzy - I don't find it OP in BG1, quite the opposite. Sure, he kills fast. He dies fast as well. Penalty to AC is, in BG1 terms (25 HP, Splint Mail + Medium shield) huge - a total of +4. It's like leather armored front line tank which cannot drink potions. Definitely won't be wielding 2-handed swords. I find it quite enjoyable. Besides, nobody forces you to use Rage so it's fine - 5%chance isn't all that high, but 20% ensures a Frenzy.
Indeed, the idea was to make enraging a more critical choice, and not just the obvious choice. Anyway, Berserker's Rage and Frenzy definitely are on the list of things for which I need a lot of feedback. Edited by Demivrgvs

FIXED.

Regeneration definitely isn't working on my install.

Don't know if it matters, I have GoG version.

weidu:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #102 // Awaken On Damage: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Subtitles For Standard Soundsets: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: Beta 0025

~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Make All Attack Animations Genuine Attacks: Beta 0025

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v10

~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Potion Revisions: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Movement Speed, Dexterity and Speed Factor Penalties: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Revised Armor Bonuses: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: V3 Beta 1.13

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #40 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v3.1

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Initialise (required by almost all other mod components): v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles -> Only +1 and better missiles penetrate Protection from Normal Missiles, and +1 missiles are replaced by nonmagical Masterwork versions: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More consistent Breach spell (doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1019 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility -> Antimagic spells remain single-target, but affect the target creature whether or not it is invisible (default option): v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Remove Arrows of Dispelling from BG1 stores: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Faster Bears: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Better NPC management: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improved shapeshifting: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Skip Candlekeep: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5015 // More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters (also fixes some errors in fighter stats): v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5022 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5033 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages pre-buff: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5043 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests pre-buff: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6005 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved Ulcaster: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Improved Bassilus: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Improved Red Wizards: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v21

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove Arrows of Dispelling from stores: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Make the cleric stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4062 // Make the druid stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4063 // Make the fighter stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4064 // Make the paladin stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4065 // Make the ranger stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4067 // Make the wizard stronghold available to all classes: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6022 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6035 // Improved golems: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6061 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6095 // Standardise dragon immunities: dragons in Shadows of Amn get the same immunities to vorpal attacks (etc) as their Throne of Bhaal cousins: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6121 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6137 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6139 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6171 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7065 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7071 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7127 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Faithful adaptation of the Tactics version: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v21

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v21

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kit Revisions by Demivrgvs: Beta 4

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #100 // Revised Grandmastery: Beta 4

Edited by kreso

I was going to write about that.

Does this link work for you? If not I'll upload the Beta 5 somewhere else.

Beta 5:

- fixed Berserker Fast Healing and chance to enter a Frenzy when not enraged

- Barbarian and Berserker now get Offensive Stance, Kensai gets Defensive Stance

- minor class descriptions adjustments

I looked at the install file, found this:

~kit_rev/data/fighters/berserker/spcl322.spl~ ~override~ // Fast Healing

Opened the .file in Near Infinity, it seems to have Protection from spell: spcl321D.spl ( ~kit_rev/data/fighters/berserker/spcl321d.spl~ ~override~ // post-rage fatigue). I can't find any mention of regeneration here.

Hope this helps. I really want my regeneration.

Beat me to it. :)

Link works.

Gonna try now to play.

Edited by kreso

Two things I notice on character generation:

1) When assigning proficiencies on the character generation screen, the text still states that specialization grants an extra 1/2 attack per round.

2) The Wizard Slayer is missing some commas in the "At level X," text in their class features. I don't care if you use commas here or not, but it should be consistent.

I am just going to play around with the kits in BG1 (BG:EE) so I will not be giving feedback for the higher-level class features.