Editing class restriction (BG2)

zelazko

Well, you open every dagger .itm file(dagg01 - 24 and a few others), you edit their usability flags and save the items again. And begin a new game, or throw away the already existing in the save game and recreate them using the Console...

I figured out that... I just wanted to make the class tweak. It'd save me some clicking. No new game was required for me to be able use the daggers. Viconia had no problems with wielding daggers.

////

How can I tweak mod added daggers for clerics?

Dagger +3: 'AdderSting' isn't from the vanilla BG2 right? The mod brought daggers can be found in DLTCEP,,,,,,,,,,,

I figured out that... I just wanted to make the class tweak. It'd save me some clicking.
Well, the way the game is set up, each ,itm file carries it's own usability rules... there's no way to pass by that. You can search items by their names with the editors.

Now, if you wish the item description say ... or not to say not usable by clerics, then you edit the item description, and kit description while you are at it...

Well, the way the game is set up, each ,itm file carries it's own usability rules... there's no way to pass by that. You can search items by their names with the editors.

I switched all daggers to be usable by all classes expect the Beastmaster.

Don't quote me on that... hahehehehhe. :)

Yeah, I know that you intended to quote me and then say something... now just post the continuation, question etc. as the forum failed you.

Don't quote me on that... hahehehehhe. :)

Yeah, I know that you intended to quote me and then say something... now just post the continuation, question etc. as the forum failed you.

Or it could just be a bot.

Archived