Dialog inconsistency

plainab

Not sure if it was missed by the fix pack's GTU component or if one of the mods I have installed reverted the dialog.

In talking with Everrad about the expedition/messenger, he states that Hrothgar is putting together an expedition to check out the events happening in the north. While everyone else indicates that the expedition will be traveling south.

I think Everrad needs to get his directions straightened out. I know he was wounded in battle but surely he isn't so adled as to get simple directions mixed up. :p

Weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~IWDFIXPACK/SETUP-IWDFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assorted Fixes: v5

~IWDFIXPACK/SETUP-IWDFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Game Text Update: v5

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Add Bags of Holding: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Universal Clubs: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Alter Priest Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v14

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus): v14

~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale NPCs: v4

~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.02

Just questions...

Erhm, which version are you using ? I assume it's the IwD + HoW + Tales of the Loremaster patch(thus the v1.42)... but I want to make sure.

You would be assuming correctly.

New "bug"... cause I don't want to start a new thread...

Heart of Winter portion

Same mods as listed in first post

When dealing with Purvis after his assassination of the council rep and his wife, his script remains active. As long as I'm in that area there is spamming of text with regards to Purvis attempting to hide in shadows.

Resting long enough to clear the corpse stops the script.

Not sure if it was missed by the fix pack's GTU component or if one of the mods I have installed reverted the dialog.

In talking with Everrad about the expedition/messenger, he states that Hrothgar is putting together an expedition to check out the events happening in the north. While everyone else indicates that the expedition will be traveling south.

I think Everrad needs to get his directions straightened out. I know he was wounded in battle but surely he isn't so adled as to get simple directions mixed up. :p

Reading this, I think the line is fine since he's not actually talking directions. Evarard's exact line is "I have heard of it, yes. A messenger from Kuldahar visited the temple not long ago, and it has spurred Hrothgar to see what is happening in the North."

When dealing with Purvis after his assassination of the council rep and his wife, his script remains active. As long as I'm in that area there is spamming of text with regards to Purvis attempting to hide in shadows.

Resting long enough to clear the corpse stops the script.

This, however, is fixed.

Archived