Add a casting features effect with weidu

deratiseur

Hello :)

I have read many tph files and i know now how to use the weidu command

LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 215 target = 1 parameter1 = 0 parameter2 = 1 timing = 0 duration = 1 STR_VAR resource = pxw3armv END

For exemple.

But i try to find the way to add this effect as a casting features effect (common name when reading the spell in DLTCEP).

Can you help me please ?

Salut Derat ! ;)

Well, in English now. So that everyone can understand.

I have been using this way of coding to customize generic items and spells of my component "Fooding".

If I can help you, send me your files with a little text explaining what you want to do, and I will have a look on it.

Thanks a lot, replacing ADD_SPELL_EFFECT by ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT have the result i wish :)

note : the weidu documentation is old and miss many new command lines. Is there anywhere a tutorial where find all the "new" commands ? I have read many of them in the setup of modern mods, but i think i miss many more.

note : the weidu documentation is old and miss many new command lines. Is there anywhere a tutorial where find all the "new" commands ? I have read many of them in the setup of modern mods, but i think i miss many more.

Which readme are you using? This one is out of date. This one is current with WeiDU 231 and this one is current with the latest beta.

Wisp gave you the right info : even if I don't use the last beta WeiDU, I always dowload the latest version to benefit from the up-to-date readme ! ;)

Archived