[closed] Romantic Encounters for BG1! - Call for contributions

jastey

I will add BG1 compatibility where possible. Cutscenes are no problem, all my encounters teleport to some an empty room / place (usually the same as before, so no huge download due to a lot of area graphics) (well, OK, the starting position should be known, but taking ancounters happening at specific coordinates teleporting back to there isn't too far off). I did this also to make sure it IS the PC who is getting the extra affection - after giggling myself nearly to death because Ajantis accepted intimate massages in FIA (that is where my female character is waiting for a male PC, btw. So we have two PC-gender-dependent encounters for tired adventurers written independently from each other, which is nicely fitting, I think. I will post a list of encounters and locations in the workroom soon.)

Oh, and we have three more encounters! Thank you to Lava for his contributions!

• Sil's blessing: Earn the trust of the sirenes' queen (probably not compatible with Lure of Sirine's call, but I am working on that)
  • The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady: Learn more about the backstory of this tragedy and give Poe inspiration for a love poem
  • The Poultry Boy: Help Melicamp relax after his horrid experience of being a chicken (teen content, for both male and female PC)

An idea... don't look to me to write it tho.

Exploding Ogre: Mage at Nashkel fair casts a delayed version of his exploding ogre spell. Ogre has enough time to fawn over and/or entice the female PC before exploding at the "crucial moment".

Use it or not but it's been begging to be heard for a few days now. I finally caved and posted.

Extra bravery points to Gryffindor for saying it aloud. :) Hey, it's good to see you in this topic(though I regularly get PPG spam reports from your mail). I think I'm burned out for the moment, though - UB code hurts my eyes.

@jastey: Speaking of new encounters, you might want to look at this topic at BGEE forum: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/20073/bg2-npc-cameo-in-bg-ee

Maybe the author might be interested in making his Aerie cameo a part of RE1.

Come to think of it, if you're not too busy right now, perhaps you'll consider writing something?

Well, I did ponder on the possibility for a while, but now that I see the concept I had in mind had already been taken, I'll pass.

Oh, what was it?

(Don't tell me it was the Great Gazib. :D )

But, seriously, it's a huge game and there are sirens and heroes and villains and seductresses all over the Sword Coast(and if all fails, there's always a custom char). So if the idea still burns within, I'd think it is worth giving it a try.

(Aaah, power outages! Fortunately my UPS rocks. (knocks wood))

You know, you really should write that BG1 Romantic Encounter for Jastey. :) Much more fun than Questpack, though I definitely shouldn't be saying that,

We'll see. I won't be blamed for any QP delay though, especially now that BG2EE is back on and I may have to devote extra time to it.

Archived