[closed] Romantic Encounters for BG1! - Call for contributions

jastey

Hm... all you need is the coded d file, right? I don't have to make creatures or actually do scary script coding (admittedly, it's not so scary anymore, but... still)?

If you don't mind me using completely new characters, I may be able to come up with an idea or two this weekend.

Yep, please go ahead! I think you can safely take more than a weekend, if you want. And best of luck with it!

(what was I doing playing ops and Shroud final H4s at four in the morning? facepalm. But it's such fun!)

Please let me know if you are planning contributions. We are about to pack v1 for testing, so I'll wait for your contribution if you tell me it will be finished in a timely fashion.

No pressure - there will be a v2 with the possibility to add more encounters soon after.

Jasty,

May I please be inclued in the beta? I can comment on this thread, but not the beta for a unknown reason to me.

Though Petals and Thorns time has passed we have Sisters of Steele. We gamer gilrs must stick together .

I apologize if I've missed a very obvious previous post, but I'd like to know how/where to submit contributions now that my submission is nearly complete (only a little more coding left to do.).

If you don't have access to the Workroom yet, PM it to Jastey.

(Something new I am so excited.)

Oh, this is exciting, indeed! I'll look foreward to receiving your PM. Sorry for being so secretive, but I'd like to have a look before I'll open the workroom to you. -That is, I'll have to ask the admins to do that, anyway, and they are kind of gone, currently, meaning this could take a while..

Archived