Utterly lost about BGT install order

SFJake

After a failed installation with the BG1 world map being the BG2 world map and having to start completely over, I'm just annoyed. There's quite a few things I need to install. Apparently some before I even install BGT (what? really? I was utterly shocked, I searched a lot before installing and didn't even find THAT).

I'm NOT going through this a 3rd over, it takes forever to install all this stuff.

What I want to install is as follow:

-BG2 Fixpack

-BG1 & BG2 Unfinished business

-Ascension

-BG2 Tweak Pack

-Sword Coast Stratagems (I don't understand if I'm supposed to install both SCS 1 and 2, or what, and when)

-BGT Tweak (only to have BG1 NPCs in BG2)

I had no trouble whatsoever when not using Trilogy and have had many different installations work fine, but with Trilogy its just... well, I'm utterly lost. :/

What I want to install is as follow:

-BG2 Fixpack

-Ascension

-BG2 Tweak Pack

-Sword Coast Stratagems

-BGT Tweak

Well I would install these mods in:
-Ascension

-BG2 Fixpack

-BGT-weidu v1.18 not to be confuses with the old and dead project from 2005...

-BGT Tweaks

-Sword Coast Stratagems 1 v21 and then SCSII v21... not the beta v24 SCS.

-BG2 Tweak Pack

Yes, you install the SCS(1) and SCS2 's in the v21... the SCS24 is a beta that incorporates both mods into a single one... but it's a beta one, leaving the stability to some unanswered questions.

Of course this is my preference at installing the SCS before the BG2 Tweaks, it has a minor effect on a few creatures, but they don't affect your game in any major way. Yes, you can install the SCS1 and 2 after too, but this is about preference at the major level.

Archived