Sign in to follow this  
Kulyok

Bugs, typos and other issues for v6

Please, report your bugs and typos here, so that we won't lose them. All reports are very welcome!

Should I replace SetLeavePartyDialogFile() with a SetDialog() for BG2EE? I vaguely recall I had a similar issue with Haer'Dalis quest in UB, but I'm not sure.

Hello @Kulyok and hello everyone!

I don't know if you still read this forum and this topic, I know I'm super late to the party ^^', but I was trying to use your Angelo Mod on my OSX version of BG2EE, and I noticed it didn't have the audio. I thought it could be because of the "oggdec.exe" file in the "Audio" folder, which is useless on OSX. If that's why, where may I find the "oggdec" version compatible with OSX?

Thank you in advance if you'll ever read this message, and thank you for all your bg-mods, I played many of them in the original games, and now I'm trying to play them again on the enhanced edition, I'm nostalgic ;)!

Sofia

Playing v6 with EE on PC and ran into a bug with the Master Wraith encounter; Shar-Teel appears, Angelo says his voiced reaction, but instead of going to Shar-Teel's lines the dialogue just ends. Clicking on Shar-Teel doesn't get her talking, and clicking the Gorion-wraith just makes him repeat what he's already said (and create another Shar-Teel, which is admittedly an amusing side effect.)

@scutter Somehow the .cre-file patching for Shar-Teel's dialogue was lost in v6. Put the attached cre-file into your override folder (replacing the old) and load a save before you enter the area where the master wraith is in and it should work.

Will be fixed in v7.

EDIT: My bad. The now attached cre should work.

adshar.cre

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this