Creature corrections

Do we want to nail down Logan's colors for both files?
No. The random colors are usually pretty sane within the single group specified. So the hair shouldn't really be too different between the two (I know my hair looks a different color, depending on the lighting, so justify the difference that way). As for all the other colors... maybe he just changed his clothes? Even in a fantasy world they wouldn't wear the same thing every day, I imagine.

For Arkanis, does he ever show up outside of killing the PC? If not, I don't think we really have anything to fix.
Yes, but he has an entirely different purpose in each case (kill Player1, protect Aran, fight Bodhi), so his stats shouldn't really be made consistent between the various versions.
Paac is referred to by name in the Solamnic Knght journal entry so the illegal-magic-use spawn one gets a name change

What about naming her (Lady) Varytha Gheldieg ? After all, Zallanora is her 'apprentice' ( according to LoI )

Paac is referred to by name in the Solamnic Knght journal entry so the illegal-magic-use spawn one gets a name change

What about naming her (Lady) Varytha Gheldieg ? After all, Zallanora is her 'apprentice' ( according to LoI )

Well, my concern over this is that it moves us away from a strict bugfix. While it's pretty clear (IMO) there shouldn't be more than one Paac, any name we assign would be speculation. The only thing we know for sure is that it's a Cowled Wizard.

No, for the same reason we won't use a name. What makes an elder? Why aren't there any others? There are higher level CWs labeled 'Cowled Wizard' and another spawned in the last illegal magic attack is named with a generic moniker. The only existing differentiation among the CWs are 'Cowled Wizard' and 'Cowled Enforcer.'

Archived