Sign in to follow this  
Glam Vrock

Vynd needs beta testers!

Let's be honest. This is my first mod and I'm guaranteed to have ballsed something up. Want to rub my nose in it? Fancy a sneak peek? Send me a PM or post right here. All help is appreciated.

Kudos for the Beta release, looking forward to it.

Love your user name. :D

Well hello stranger! How did I miss you... you must be new. I'd be happy to take him for a spin for you. Any chance of this turning into a romancable mod? Plans for BG2? Somebody had to ask. :p

Welcome and congratulations to the beta release!

EDIT: I probably should have posted this elsewhere..

Edited by jastey

Well hello stranger! How did I miss you... you must be new. I'd be happy to take him for a spin for you. Any chance of this turning into a romancable mod? Plans for BG2? Somebody had to ask. :p

BG2 content maybe, romance no. Not my style, and Vynd is not the type of dude who'd want a relationship.

Welcome and congratulations to the beta release!

Thank you! Fingers crossed nothing's horribly broken.

If you still need testers, I was planning on doing a run through BG:EE this weekend. I'd be happy to bring him along. =)

My last tester has vanished, so I'm giving Vynd one final run-through by myself. Currently in the Cloakwood mines and everything seems fine except he keeps saying "Ice Shard" in combat for some reason. Once I'm done, the mod will be as ready as I can make it. Watch out.

If still want someone to help test him out I'd love to. I have a particular special talent for finding ways to break things.

I think we're good at this point. The public release is (hopefully) coming soon, so any further fixes will have to wait for version 1.1 regardless. Thanks for offering, though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this