TS v6.0 (WeiDU) is available for download

Vlad

I have been trying and trying to get the new Weidu TS mod, but the only download I can find is the BlackWyrm one--and it always, ALWAYS times out on me! I have broadband, and I am downloading as fast as they upload. What can I do? I would really like to try this, but I cannot get my hands on a copy. :bday: Does anyone know of any other site hosting this mod?

Thanks!

Sillara

I have been trying and trying to get the new Weidu TS mod, but the only download I can find is the BlackWyrm one--and it always, ALWAYS times out on me!  I have broadband, and I am downloading as fast as they upload.  What can I do?  I would really like to try this, but I cannot get my hands on a copy.  :D  Does anyone know of any other site hosting this mod?

Thanks!

Sillara

The slow connection should be fixed soon (during the first or second week of March 2005) and there will be some downtime. They're moving to a better, faster server. I know how you feel, my connection timed out when the TS download was completed for 89%. Argh! :p

I'd suggest being patient a while longer, unless there's a fast server available where I can download TS, but I'd be surprised if that were the case. :bday: Yes, I too, am looking forward to try TS out. :D

I guess it is just fixes.

I spotted a few errors in the .tp2 though and have fixed them locally, so if you plan to get it let me know and I will send you the fixed one. Should probably post it somewhere on Vlad's boards too.

Archived