AAAAARGH! [Good Wife]

Kulyok

Erhm could you just say why the cheese it's even called "Good" anything ? <If you have trouble of understanding the question, add in a whiny and a lot crazed narration, as it should add to the effect.> :cool:

Cause in the first episode, she almost or she is already doing the lawyer... anyways. at one point she does ... yeah, I understand that the point is that he cheated, but what's the point becomes when she does the same thing ? Admittedly, I didn't see all the episodes, but once I saw the wife doing it with the lawyer, I didn't want to watch it anymore.

:) A pragmatic and very sensible approach. I like it.

It's got great characters, though. Not ethically-good, but... sigh.

EDIT: if you haven't watched the latest Sunday episode but are planning to, soon, CLOSE THIS THREAD! Massive spoiler and all that. Huge spoiler. HUGE.

So you are saying I don't want to have myself a good wife ? Or ... k then, I'll just take a lover and kinda marry her only in the eyes of the law, and that's --- hmm, how the cheese do I arrange myself to ... hmm, I know, I'll secretively sell myself as a love slave* to a mistress and be better off that way.

Darn.

Edit, correction: *as a indenture servant*.

But then, what's the difference between the husband and IS* ? Ouh, how the world turns. Darn bitches... :D .. just a half rotation more and...

I'll tell you one thing. If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they'd have stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea! Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated!

Archived