[outdated] Romantic Encounters for BG1! - Call for Testers!

jastey

I would love to participate as well and test it with my new (and first) EE playthrough. Just yesterday I thought to myself: "There should be somthing similar to Romantic Encounters for BG1". And turns out there is! My craving to play it even made a long time lurker like me register and post. I am psyched! Keep up all that great work.

Hi Jastey!

This mod sounds rather spectacular ~ I've always had a soft spot for a bit of romance.

I'd like to test this mod out ( read: giddy and excited! xD ) on my next playthrough if you are still looking for input / bug testing?

~ kind regards

Hey there! I don't know if you are still looking, but if you are, I'd like to help out as well! I'm starting a new game and it would be the perfect opportunity to try out a new mod. I absolutley love Gibberlings 3 mods, and I've been using the BG1 NPC Project since 2005 (oh wow how time passes!!). Even you're not looking for tester anymore, I just wanted you guys to know how much joy you've brought me over the years. I can't even play vanilla Baldurs Gate anymore, because I love the NPCs from the project so much!

Hey there, Claire - I'm sending you a link to the testing forum. It seems fairly stable right now, but any bug reports or feedback you can give are very welcome, and I hope you enjoy yourself. (Yeah, the guys who wrote the NPC Project are pretty damn awesome.)

EDIT:

Okay, turns out I can't PM you the forum password until your membership is authorised. Sorry about that - it shouldn't be long.

Hey Thimberling! Yes, for some reason I'm not getting a confimation email, so maybe I did something wrong? I tried to resend the validation email three times now but I doesn't seem tot work :( But thank you so much in advance =)

Claire - if it's still not working, e-mailing the Administrators might help: webmaster@gibberlings3.net

Heya, it's great to see this mod is moving along :) I joined up basically to encourage the mod and ask if there's any sign of a release date for the mod in the near future?

And Claire, my validation email was in my spam folder for some reason. Perhaps yours got sent to spam as well?

Hey thank you all for trying to help, but I can't even Email the webmaster because the Email bounces back to me, because of STMP error? (huh?) I have never experinced that, I'm not sure what to do. Is there a trouble shooting forum? Because I don't want to hijack this threat and make it about my registration problems. Or maybe I could put my email into my profile and someone could mail me the link?,

Edit:

Argh how embarrassing, the problem was with my thunderbird account no working. Apologies! I should now be able to receive messages, thanks to everyone for trying to help me!

I'm glad it's working, now. I've sent PMs to you and LotusShadow - welcome aboard.

and ask if there's any sign of a release date for the mod in the near future?

The mod itself is pretty stable, barring occasional spelling errors turning up like gremlins, but there is some kind of hiccup with the Download system which is holding back the release, unfortunately. Jastey, who runs the mod, could tell you more, but she's away for a couple of weeks.

Archived