dire charm bug?

imcmea

Hello.

First, I love this SCS2 mod. Thank you for making the great mod!

But I've found a serious bug when I playing this mod with BG1EE&BG2EE.

That is a 'dire charm' bug.

That is, when enemy spell casters using a 'dire charm' spell to the one of my party members sucessfully(His or her circle changes to deep red), it is natural that the man who affected by dire charm attacks his(her) fellows and enemies(include the spell caster) still attack our remain party members.

But after I've installed SCS2, when my fellow who was affected by enemy dire charm be a hostile to my party, the spell caster who used a dire charm spell to him(her) and some of enemies have a friendly attitude!(That is, the spell caster's and some of enemies' circle changes to blue!!!!!!!!!)

It's very strange. Furthermore, their attitude never changes after they have a friendly attitude.

(resting, moving to other location, etc, it's ineffective)

I've found this bug when I was playing BG2EE. At first, I thought that it's because I've installed too much mods.

When I playing BG1EE with few mods, however, I've experienced this bug again. And there are no mods which changes AI scripts except for SCS2.

What should I do?

P.s this is an install order which I've used for BG2EE&BG1EE

★ BG1EE

- Drizztsaga

- DarkHorizons

- BG2 tweak pack(I didn't install any options which changes spell progresstion table)

- Rogue Rebalancing(I didn't install the option which changes bard's spell progression table)

- SCS2

- BPseries AI Scripts(I didn't install innate spell fixer)

- Wizard Slayer Rebalancing

- atweak

★ BG2EE

- Assassinations

- CoM Encounters

- Tashia NPC(you know? the file which is made after installing Tashia NPC(tagirl.cre) conflicts with SCS2. So when I install SCS2, I must move this 'tagirl.cre' from override)

- Saerileth NPC

- de'Arnise Romance

- Banter Packs

- IEP Extended Banters

- Edwin Romance

- Imoen Friendship

- Sarevok Friendship

- Unfinished Business

- Almateria's Restoration Project

- NPC Flirt Packs

- Romantic Encounters

- Haer'Dalis Romance

- BG2 Tweak Pack

- Rogue Rebalancing

- SCS2

- BPSeries AI Scripts

- Wizard Slayer Rebalancing

- aTweaks

it's uncertain but I think i found a cause. It's because of BPSeries Ai Scripts.

When I installed above mods except for BPSeries AI Scripts, I couldn't catch any problem when enemies using mere 'charm spell'. But I couldn't test with 'dire charm'.

Maybe BPSeries AI Scripts conflicts with SCS2. So we got two mods which conflicts with SCS2 now.(Tashia NPC mod, BPSeries AI Scripts)

Nope. I already knows SCS1 is combined with SCS2. So I didn't install SCS1.
Actually the SCSI was never a part of the SCSII, as the mod(SCS, it didn't have the last ..."I" in it.) was originally made just for BG1Tutu, the SCSII was made later, which then added the "I". The SCSI also includes a far variety of specific encounter improvements in the BG1 portion of the game, and those are carried to the SCS. So you should be using either SCSI(v24) to the BG1EE(install it with the latest weidu.exe, the v23600) and SCSIIv24(again same weidu.exe) to the BG2EE, or the SCSv28 to them both, installing the components you can. Yes, the SCS v28 has a few bugs to sort out in the compatibility ... but that's cause it's a beta from combining the two into one and having the relatively new systems to run on with.
Nope. I already knows SCS1 is combined with SCS2. So I didn't install SCS1.
Actually the SCSI was never a part of the SCSII, as the mod(SCS, it didn't have the last ..."I" in it.) was originally made just for BG1Tutu, the SCSII was made later, which then added the "I". The SCSI also includes a far variety of specific encounter improvements in the BG1 portion of the game, and those are carried to the SCS. So you should be using either SCSI(v24) to the BG1EE(install it with the latest weidu.exe, the v23600) and SCSIIv24(again same weidu.exe) to the BG2EE, or the SCSv28 to them both, installing the components you can. Yes, the SCS v28 has a few bugs to sort out in the compatibility ... but that's cause it's a beta.

As I mentioned above, playing without BPSeries AI Scripts makes no bugs now. :)

But I didn't know that! I thought SCS(V28) is the latest version which is developed from SCS2 and includes SCS1 now. I entirely understand reversedly.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

How can I adjust my quote?? where is the button? :(

I forgot to tell this. The SCS2 of the install order I mentioned above is wrong. It's not SCS2 but SCS(V28). :)

It came from my misunderstanding.

So anyone who sees this topic, please read the word 'SCS2' which I mentioned on writing to SCS(V28).

I want to edit my writing but WHY authorization mail doesn't arrive to my e-mail? Because I'm live in KOREA? I don' know...

[For KOREAN USERS]

제가 위의 글에서 언급한 SCS2는 SCS(V28)로 이해해주세요. 전 지금 현재 EE 버전으로 나온 SCS(V28)이 과거 SCS2에 SCS1이 합쳐져서 나온 버전인 줄 알아서 SCS2라고 말했는데, 정 반대였더군요 ^^;; 그래서 제가 잘못 알았기 때문에 글에다 SCS2라고 언급해버렸습니다. (...) 즉, 제가 위의 글에서 언급한 건 과거 버전(SCS1, SCS2)가 아닙니다. 지금 현재 배포 중인 SCS(V28)을 말하는 거예요!

Archived