Starting level

I've just installed iwd-in-bg2 and started a game. I create new character and started game. I had 7 lvl at start (just like in bg2) and all characters from npc mod had 7 lvl too. It's normal? There is any possibility to make them all 1 level noobies?

I've just installed iwd-in-bg2 and started a game. I create new character and started game. I had 7 lvl at start (just like in bg2) and all characters from npc mod had 7 lvl too. It's normal?

Definitely not normal !

There's a chance that the bgmain.exe you use to start the game was not updated during the install. There's a very very old start XP patch tweak that can be used in these situations if you have otherwise a proper install. If that fails to install, or it gives errors or it already reports the XP being 1 or 0, it's likely that you don't have a good chance of the IwDinBG2 to have been a properly successful install. And you have to tell more about the install than just what you have so far, Everything From Operation System to other mods or anything you can thing that could interfere with the XP amount, or the BGMain.exe .

The NPCs reflect the starting characters XP amount.

Archived