compb18 - Damage (id)
comps18 - Speed Factor (id)
ensw2h - Damage (unid)
rr#sap01 - Speed Factor (unid)
sw1h20 - Damage (unid)
sw2hd2 - Damage (id)
godbow - Speed Factor (id)
sw2hd2 - Speed Factor (id)
You can check the lists what I've installed at 11 pages.
Edited by leania

Are Monks supposed to be able to use Big Metal Unit?

In the latest IR v3.1 Monks can wear it --- is this the intended behaviour? 'Cause my monk does look cool in it & all, you know. :D

Plate mail AC modifiers and permanent Protection from Magic are a nice modest boon too! Too bad IR v3.1 armors don't grant physical resistance bonuses/boni.

Can someone check whether the Big Metal Unit is usable by Monks in the latest IR v4 closed beta?

I never touched the Big Metal Unit because I consider it a sort of "joke" and not something to take seriously...should I reconsider it?

NO ! Don't touch it. It's not a joke, but more of an Eastern egg. There's a difference... what it is, I have no idea.

Can someone check whether the Big Metal Unit is usable by Monks in the latest IR v4 closed beta?

I never touched the Big Metal Unit because I consider it a sort of "joke" and not something to take seriously...should I reconsider it?

Keep on not touching it... :)

Wand of Magic Missiles can be used by everyone with int over 10 (I think or maybe 11). Is that intended?

Even Wizard Slayer ?

But I can see the rest ... but not WS. Hmm, he's INT might give him magic resistance... or take it away, OR BOTH ! But that's KR stuff.

But really, I'd prefer the BMU having a proper description, i.e. statistics, possibly flavoured (it would be nice to get AT LEAST SOME HINT IN GAME OF WHAT IT DOES mechanics-wise) + usability notes.

Ditto for other end-ToB secret items.

Do touch it, Demi! Wheeeee.......!!.......

Oook, today I can finally start to mod again. I really couldn't mod with that fucking windows 8.1 on my new notebook and my PC was under a pile of stuff and dust until few moments ago (the keyboard went from black to almost white but I'm too lazy to fully clean it now).

Anyway, np to fix all that stuff right away but I'm less sure what's going on with the Silver Sword. I'll try to track the issue down. I assume all other greatswords are correctly patched from 1d10 to 2d6, right?