Demivrgvs

IR v4 Beta (last update 20 June 2017)

Can I get an invite to the Item Revisions V4 beta? About to start a new run and I love what I see with this mod and I'm eager to try it out.

Sorry for my disappearance.

Can I get an invite to the Item Revisions V4 beta? About to start a new run and I love what I see with this mod and I'm eager to try it out.

I too would like to try out the beta, all of the revision betas in fact!

PMs sent. Edited by Demivrgvs

No need to be sorry - RL comes first.

It's talk like this that gets our mods delayed! ;-)

Repeat after me: "There is no real life, there is only Zuul." Wait, no, I meant "Balder's Gate," not Zuul.

Hi,

I would like to try the beta version, could you please send me a link? I'd like to try it in IWDEE, do you have any advice about install order, compatibility with other mods, or other known issues?

I'd be happy to help reporting anything I find on my own.

Thanks

The "item abilities" for the Hatchet are not terribly descriptive:

iYTuMM0.jpg

Should probably say something like "ranged" vs "melee". Or maybe "Hatchet" vs "Throwing Hatchet".

Edited by Ineth

Should probably say something like "ranged" vs "melee". Or maybe "Hatchet" vs "Throwing Hatchet".

I'm a bit rusty but afair there's no "hatchet" within IR, only "hand-axe". Is it added by EE or another mod?

May I also test IR v4.0 Beta (and SR and KR betas if possible)? I would like to start a BGT run and would love to see the new items, spells, and kit changes.

I've sent PMs to 4-5 new beta testers, it's always better to remind me of doing that if I don't answer within a couple of days. ;)

Are you doing IR/SR stuff on this side of the summer?

Cheers

Edited by Shaitan

Are you doing IR/SR stuff on this side of the summer?

Cheers

Yes. I actually started a bit last week (the 1PP related issues are not fun to handle), but everytime I get back from a long "vacation" it's hard for me to get in shape for modding again. I hope to quickly return to how things were this winter when I was really enjoying myself (I was releasing new builds almost every 2 weeks). :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.