IR v4 Beta (last update 20 June 2017)

Also, could the Mirrored Eyes potion effect be limited to a single gaze attack?

In theory, yes. You'd have to add a custom sec type to gaze attacks.

Like Jarno, I think this isn't really a good idea. Even one basilisk would often kill your PCs since they use their gazes like a machine gun.

Perhaps, but that's where Prot. from Petrification comes up: it would offer more in terms of longevity while being more unreliable in terms of dispel resistance.

That'd turn the 'I win' potion into 'oh shi-' potion, meant to be drank simply as means of expeditious retreat.

Not likely. Once it's ready, it will just be officially released. Demi can provide access to the current version if you want to beta test.

Hi everyone, I'm also interested in having this version for beta test. I'm a huge fan of this mod, SR and also looking forward to using KR. Besides I'd appreciate giving my help if any detail occurs. So should I ask directly to Demivrgvs?

Not likely. Once it's ready, it will just be officially released. Demi can provide access to the current version if you want to beta test.

Hi everyone, I'm also interested in having this version for beta test. I'm a huge fan of this mod, SR and also looking forward to using KR. Besides I'd appreciate giving my help if any detail occurs. So should I ask directly to Demivrgvs?

I sent you a PM. ;)

Guys I finally have the weekend free after ages and I'd like to dedictae some time to wrap up new builds for both IR and SR if possible, but I need your help.

First - I'd be extremely grateful if someone (e.g. Kreso? :) ) could provide me a list of reported issues (the last few weeks I may have missed a few things because I only checked here and there very quickly) and maybe a list of thing I should foucs on. Something like that would allow me to use my little time to actual modding rather than gathering infos and planning what to do.

Second - I have like 30+ beta testers right now using the closed betas but I'm getting very few feedback lately. As much as I'd like to think that it means everything is already perfect as it is that's probably unlikely. :D Long story short, if possible give me some feedback now. ;)

Could someone take a quick look at the "Cursed Items" and provide some feedback about are this statement is still valid:

Right now Item Revisions and Cursed Items are not technically compatible. You either get IR items or IR items with
some modifications and erroneous descriptions dependent of the install order
Edited by ALIENQuake