SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

The colour of the scroll: Prot. from electricity is more red than normal. Is that a remnant of some kind (ie same colour when you are not able to use that scroll)?

?!? I have 3 different ProElectricity scrolls, two of them have blue icons (priest and mage variant) and one has a green icon (usable by all variant). I have no reddish icon in my game. What do you mean with "more red than normal"? o.O

What about curative scrolls, shouldn't they be cleric only?

They are usable by divine casters, but I assume you are suggesting to make them not usable by druids/rangers, are you?

Using curative scrolls in the same manner the spells would indeed be more consistent.

I think I understand Ulf: (S)he doesn't mean the blue/green print on the scroll rather if you imagine you're having a scroll forbidden by your school then it get's such a red tone to the picture.

When slow is casted against me, I get many save vs messages.

I would gladly make a screendump, but somehow PrintScreen only gives me a dump of my desktop.

If nothing else, you can play in windowed mode, and take the picture via the Snipping Tool(it's called this in the English Windows Vista, 7, 8... you likely might have to search local variant of those words), save the file and upload it to a site, and then link it to here.

By the by, the in game Prt Scr saves the image file to the ScrnShot folder, in EE's that's in the C:\Users\<username>\Searches\Documents\<game name> sub-folder(at least in Win7), while in non-EE game it's the game folder. And if there's a requisite of file privileges, you could get no file, or a falsified file, but that's unlikely.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

@Shaitan, open the .spl file with Near Infinity and see how many Spell Abilities the .spl has ? Up to the caster level ... as it's likely that the abilities are summed and the save throw is just shown against each one separately. The thrown dize result stays the same, so you only have to exceed the hardest.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
-----1570 Saving Throw Fix [F]

Fixes three issues with effect saving throws:

1. For multiple saving throw types, TobEx fixes an internal inconsistency when flagging which saving throw type is used to check save.

TobEx determines which is the best saving throw type, then checks and flags only that one

2. TobEx fixes an issue where if a saving throw fails by type, but modifiers result in a successful save, a successful save is not reported in the dialogue bar

3. TobEx fixes an issue where targets with improved invisibility did not get a +4 saving throw against effects from creatures that cannot see invisible

The bug is, if save is succesfull, message "x - save vs y" is displayed multiple times.