SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

hey,

I'm interested into trying this mod. And item revisions. Any chance you could send me a pm with the link? I would be extremely grateful.

Scourge

I would also like to try this mod. I would love it if you could PM me a link too :-)

I just wrote a PM to both of you. ;)

Guys I finally have the weekend free after ages and I'd like to dedictae some time to wrap up new builds for both IR and SR if possible, but I need your help.

First - I'd be extremely grateful if someone (e.g. Kreso? :) ) could provide me a list of reported issues (the last few weeks I may have missed a few things because I only checked here and there very quickly) and maybe a list of thing I should foucs on. Something like that would allow me to use my little time to actual modding rather than gathering infos and planning what to do.

Second - I have like 30+ beta testers right now using the closed betas but I'm getting very few feedback lately. As much as I'd like to think that it means everything is already perfect as it is that's probably unlikely. :D Long story short, if possible give me some feedback now. ;)

I have an issue to report. Magical stone disappears way too quickly - usually within 20-30 seconds. It should last for five turns according to the description.

5 times 6 seconds(as that's a round) = 30 seconds. (this is in 30 FPS)

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

5 times 6 seconds = five ROUNDS. Five TURNS should be 5 times 60 seconds, or 300 seconds.

Of course maybe the intended duration is indeed five rounds - I haven't looked at it. So this is either a bug, mixing up turns and rounds, or not a bug at all. But Demi is a PnP fanatic, he doesn't need me pointing this out...

can i also have beta pls?

Will send you a PM, sorry for not answering before.

So does this mean a release is nearing? Its been 2 months since the last beta.

Yep, a Christmas gift. ;)

Magical Stone

@janoha duration is set to 300 (aka 5 turns) in my install, no idea why it lasts only 30 seconds on yours, I'll double check to see if for some reason the uploaded version has an incorrect value but it's unlikely.

Edited by Demivrgvs

Anyone running into issues with patch 1.3?

Nope, knowing that logging in auto updates the game and knowing that also the update requires reinstall of all mods helps, to not to update during a game you wish to finish. Dah.

So you're saying anytime there's a patch I need to uninstall my mods and reinstall them and it should work?