SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

I'm a bit surprised here Demi. The links are not yet up because there's still some work left?

Nope, the dinner is still being cooked ... :D

Jokes aside, you should take a bit of my (im)patience and run with it -ouh sorry, that was a joke too. It slipped.

I swear I didn't mean to put any pressure.

I was just only wondering... Whether or not it's just a matter of putting up links or not.

I'm a bit surprised here Demi. The links are not yet up because there's still some work left?

There's no "modding work" left but there was a lot of packaging stuff to do (the most annoying and time consuming thing) which I planned to finish yesterday. Instead I left home before lunch and I returned this morning at 4 a.m. :D

I just woke up but I should be able to package IR during the day and SR during the night. I owe it to all of you. ;)

Edited by Demivrgvs

Is the beta version of SR/IR the best/only option to use with BG:EE? I've used the mods before on the original games, but have never played the EEs.

If so, I'd love a link to the new builds when they're out :) Thanks for all your work, Demi!

@beta testers, it's taking a bit longer than I thought :( but the time I'm taking is worth it imo, you'll see. ;)

Is the beta version of SR/IR the best/only option to use with BG:EE? I've used the mods before on the original games, but have never played the EEs.

If so, I'd love a link to the new builds when they're out :) Thanks for all your work, Demi!

Yes, these "betas" are the only builds fully compatible with EE games. I'll give you access to them asap.

And one more: Haste should have immunity to Haste (haste fatigue should have this immunity also). Otherwise, you can refresh it indefinitely w/o fatigue since it removes the previous cast.

There's one more thing (for IR however) : Acid Splash of Acid Club - if it's possible, I'd love to see this have same AoE projectile like Cone of Cold. It's a splash, not an explosion (?). I'd also buff the probability to 10-15%.

Hey Demi, I'm WeiDU-fying an improved encounters mod I've made a long time ago, and I was thinking if you could give me access to the beta to add compatibility with SR (mostly because of the scripts and spell picks), and to play with it in my next BGT install (because the actual one is also lacking SpellPackB6, Oversight and Refinments). Same for IR (which didn't escape my current BGT, but it's buried deep in the WeiDU.log). Thanks for your work man!

Armor of Faith should be made unstackable with itself.

Web shouldn't have that slowing effect. It appears the item spiders wear has immunity to web effects (overlay, hold, paralyze) but not the spell itself, resulting in them moving slowly through their own webs.

Edited by kreso