SR V4 Open Beta (last update 25 October 2018)

Talos Priest: Stormshield

The innate Stormshield spell of the Priest of Talos is gone with SR. It seems like it only exists as a level 3 cleric spell now and the innate version has been deleted.

?!? I see it within the Main Component, it's spcl721.

Greater Spell Deflection

Xan can't write this spell to his spellbook, the message tells him, he allready has said spell in his book.

This is what I have in my book at level 7: attachicon.gifGreaterSpellDeflection.jpg

I found the error. There are two different GSD scrolls, but one of the two (which was the disabled 6th lvl variant) is using the 5th lvl SD resource instead of the 7th lvl GSD. I'll fix it right away.

Now, someone Weidu hackish can (I guess) add a piece of code which excludes trollreg.spl from the piece of code patching spells in dispellable_items.tpa.

PATCH_IF found_dispel=1 && "%SOURCE_RES%" STR_CMP trollreg BEGIN
  SET opcode_to_delete = 112
  LAUNCH_PATCH_MACRO DELETE_SPELL_EFFECT
END
(that should be enough :D)

Now somebody Wediu hackish can add cdtorgal to above code :D . Quickfix- remove cdtorgal.spl from your override folder. The issue is the same, but the spell is named differnetly than other trololos.

Now, someone Weidu hackish can (I guess) add a piece of code which excludes trollreg.spl from the piece of code patching spells in dispellable_items.tpa.

PATCH_IF found_dispel=1 && "%SOURCE_RES%" STR_CMP trollreg BEGIN
END
(that should be enough :D)

Now somebody Wediu hackish can add cdtorgal to above code :D . Quickfix- remove cdtorgal.spl from your override folder. The issue is the same, but the spell is named differnetly than other trololos.

PATCH_IF found_dispel=1 && ("%SOURCE_RES%" STR_CMP trollreg || "%SOURCE_RES%" STR_CMP cdtorgal) BEGIN
END
That should do it. If there's a need to add more spells to avoid bugs like this, add a line like
|| "%SOURCE_RES%" STR_CMP trolololos
after cdtorgal and before the ).

There is no Torgal.spl file in my override folder. Removing all Torgal file still didn't solve the problem.

(incidentally, does anyone know how to use CLUA or EEKeeper to "complete" d'Arnisse Keep?)

cdtorgal.spl, not torgal.

Oops :) Thanks Kreso.

Edited by janoha

Very minor: Contagion is a Necromancy spell, but it is set to the Enchantment casting animation.

Edit: and Farsight has the Invocation casting animation. (Assuming this is helpful, I'll keep reporting these unless/until someone tells me this stuff is intentional.)

Shadow Door has the Alteration CA

Oracle has the Abjuration CA

Death Spell has the Abjuration CA

Incendiary Cloud has the Conjuration CA

Bigby's Icy Grasp has the Enchantment CA

Edited by subtledoctor

@subtledoctor thanks for reporting, even minor things like this are important imo. ;)

- Contagion is a Necromancy spell, but it is set to the Enchantment casting animation.

- Farsight has the Invocation casting animation.

- Shadow Door has the Alteration CA

- Oracle has the Abjuration CA

- Death Spell has the Abjuration CA

- Incendiary Cloud has the Conjuration CA

- Bigby's Icy Grasp has the Enchantment CA

- strangely priest version is correct despite having replaced Rigid Thinking, only mage one had wrong casting animation

- fixed

- fixed

- Death Spell has been "replaced" by Banishment so Abjuration is correct here

- cloud spells belong to Conjuration within SR

- fixed