Will new strongholds be added?

Domi

Also, in pnp didn't something nasty happen to Rowan Darkwood recently anyhow? So he might no longer be in the picture.

Yes, something very nasty. He made his bid to oust the Lady of Pain and take over the Cage, and started a war among the factions, so the Lady had to do a little housekeeping. All the factols save one ended up dead or worse, and Factol Darkwood was placed into his own temporal Hell. Officially, the factions as power centers no longer exist in the Cage, Darkwood is well out of the picture, and perhaps Raelis would communicate that back to Haer'Dalis.

Now, whether that would make the playhouse more attractive or less so for our sparrow, even though he's a Sinker, his attitude does conflict (as a good number of examples above prove), so who knows...

Oh, and for non-planewalkers, "the Cage" is Sigil and "Sinkers" are Doomguards--both phrases are planar slang. :)

And if Kish says Yes, maybe in this case I'll have an opportunity to slit Raelis' throat when He is not looking?? :bday:

Oh! A REALLY important question! Will there be a chance to install only one-two strongholds without installing (or even downloading) the whole MOD? It could be really great! :D

Oh! A REALLY important question! Will there be a chance to install only one-two strongholds without installing (or even downloading) the whole MOD? It could be really great! :bday:

No, the mod will alter the gameworld so that the stronghold-givers don't mysteriously find everyone but the PC invisible. It won't have separate components that way. No one will be forced to have a particular NPC take a stronghold, anyway, so I'm not sure what separate components would accomplish.

No. This mod is about strongholds for NPCs, not strongholds for extra multiplayer PCs, whatever names you give those PCs. It's not a glorified multi-stronghold hack. The NPCs (not the PC) will run the strongholds, in manners appropriate to their personalities.

Ok, ok. I suppose, I'm better stop pestering you. :bday:

Offtop:

Hey! I didn't give them any names! Yes, they are PCs, but I've had a terrible period of time trying to export them both from BG1. And finally I suceeded, as I could do no other - they're my closest friends and I awfully missed them. :D

Yes. I've been busy lately with moving. The de'Arnise Keep has been almost done for a while. :) But I'm further along than "nearly completed one stronghold" would indicate, because it's the biggest stronghold and I have a lot more technical knowledge now than I did when I started.

Is there any chance that next you can be doing the Five Flagons Playhouse? :)

I'm afraid not. I won't be releasing the mod until it's all done anyway, so in the end it won't make any difference.

I'll be eager to translate it as well.  :D

I do appreciate that, though. :borg:

Archived