BGEE Kits

Sergio

am I the only one really really curious about how you are going to revision the blackguard? :p

Nope. I'm curious too

You should be more curious about other stuff imo. :D I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but while I have great plans for other classes (my favorite one lately is Avenger getting Spell Rage) for the Blackguard my plan is kinda simple: an Anti-paladin.

Take KR's Paladin, which is almost definitive right now except for mid-high levels (levels 11+ probably requires some refinements) and switch the theme. For example:

- replace Lay on Hands with an offensive variant (not sure if I prefer BGEE "vampiric touch" or Pathfinder version where it's a sort of Cause Wound spell which gains disease or similar secondary effects)

- replace KR's Smite Evil with a revised Poison Weapon (shared with KR's Assassin)

- take KR's Aura of Protection and replace it with a more balanced version of EE Aura of Despair

- give him a more appropriate spellbook (e.g. Cause Wound spells, Doom, Contagion, Animate Dead, etc.)

- unique HLAs

am I the only one really really curious about how you are going to revision the blackguard? :p

Nope. I'm curious too

You should be more curious about other stuff imo. :D

I'm very much so! :D

[F]or the Blackguard my plan is kinda simple: an Anti-paladin.

Take KR's Paladin, which is almost definitive right now except for mid-high levels (levels 11+ probably requires some refinements) and switch the theme. For example:

- replace Lay on Hands with an offensive variant (not sure if I prefer BGEE "vampiric touch" or Pathfinder version where it's a sort of Cause Wound spell which gains disease or similar secondary effects)

- replace KR's Smite Evil with a revised Poison Weapon (shared with KR's Assassin)

- take KR's Aura of Protection and replace it with a more balanced version of EE Aura of Despair

- give him a more appropriate spellbook (e.g. Cause Wound spells, Doom, Contagion, Animate Dead, etc.)

- unique HLAs

I like it, straight forward and neat.

Archived