Returning BG Player

Meanfred

Hey guys, thanks to the release of the Enhanced Edition of the BG series, I have returned to the Sword Coast!

My name on the Beamdog forums is Meanbunny for anyone who might want to know and I have recently become active on those forums and I have been thinking about posting on these forums again too.

I wrote a post there if you are interested in checking it out basically thanking the G3 community for keeping BG relevent and around in the modern gaming era.

To the G3 Crew: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33789/to-the-g3-crew#latest

Anyway, I am surprised to see my original thread I posted asking for scripting help is still around. I wonder if the person who helped me is too? His name was Avenger_RR I believe? Would be nice to hear from him again if he is still active on these forums. CamDawg, The Bigg, Icendoan, Plainab and Miloch too. All you guys have a lot to do with BG and the other Infinity games being what they are today. So I just wanted to say thanks to all of you here at G3.

Thanks for reading and have a great day everyone. :))

Archived