Graoumf

Problem with Download Section

The forums software won't allow us to upload anything new to it.

SHS has the same software, doesn't it? Do you know why it works on SHS and not here?

It doesn't work totally correctly there either... you see this when ever the BG Graphics Overhaul mod got updated, only one of the mods versions was downloadable(the BGEE, the BGT & Tutu versions had to be manually allowed to be re-download-able by the admins, as all the versions became invisible for all the other users).

Edited by Mike1072
split topic

Buggy software? That's not good. I was thinking of changing our software to IP some time in the future.

You can wait for IPB 4.x with full Unicode support or try vbulletin. Avoid PHPBB3 at all cost.

Edited by ALIENQuake

Buggy software? That's not good. I was thinking of changing our software to IP some time in the future.

You can wait for IPB 4.x with full Unicode support or try vbulletin. Avoid PHPBB3 at all cost.

We had PHPBB2 at one time. Too much of a headache.

The forum search seems to be off at least a bit, it doesn't find a result for "kit.ids" from the forums, while the google's "site:http://forums.gibberlings3.net/ kit.ids" -search finds 10 pages of results(iow 96 results). Yep, without the quote marks on either of course.

So what's happening?

G3 cruelly needs (yes! cruelly!) a download section working good.

Ah! I would like to speak in french!
Hum, Liam offered an help, didn't he? Please, please, we need a working download section!

Now officially Grumpy. Stay tuned.

@Jarno: Yeah, it's more of a problem with the way IPB indexes posts. It's not awesome..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.