How to make a new multi-class?

reko34

Guest Guest_Rastor
Ok, since i haven't found XPCapper anywhere on the net, i think it is fair to post this link.

I'll remove it in a month, so hurry back it up somewhere.

http://www.dragonlancetc.com/forums/index....y;threadid=1230

Thank you very much! :)

I managed to get my character to level 40, but noticed that he didn't get any feat after level 30. I edited lvlfeat.2da, but no use. Any other file to edit?

Yes, but I honestly can't remember what at the moment.

If I remember, I'll let you know this evening when I get home.

IWG is CRAZY! A goblin has the ability of 17 16 16 9 9 9. I just wonder what means "easy as goblin pie"? I'm nearly killed.

Weimer is crazy when it comes down to game balance :)

And he is converting BG2 resource's coding, which means that a mad mind tweaks an insane base. You can imagine the result :)

PS: Frennedan is a 16th level warrior, for example. Now how's that? :)

IWG is CRAZY! A goblin has the ability of 17 16 16 9 9 9. I just wonder what means "easy as goblin pie"? I'm nearly killed.

Weimer is crazy when it comes down to game balance :)

And he is converting BG2 resource's coding, which means that a mad mind tweaks an insane base. You can imagine the result :)

PS: Frennedan is a 16th level warrior, for example. Now how's that? ;)

At last I give up :)

I can bear that a goblin is stronger than drizzt, but the rules are out of order. The rouge on the enemy side successfully sneak attacks on every hit, even I fight with him one on one, face to face. What's worse, almost every enemy has some rouge levels. ;)

Weimer is crazy when it comes down to game balance ;)

And he is converting BG2 resource's coding, which means that a mad mind tweaks an insane base. You can imagine the result ;)

PS: Frennedan is a 16th level warrior, for example. Now how's that? :)

At last I give up :)

I can bear that a goblin is stronger than drizzt, but the rules are out of order. The rouge on the enemy side successfully sneak attacks on every hit, even I fight with him one on one, face to face. What's worse, almost every enemy has some rouge levels. :)

The same thing happens to you if you use a quick weapon (like a dagger). I never played 3rd ed before, but a friend of mine told me that sneak attacks happen always in either three cases: you were invisible, you attacked from the back / sides, or your initiative is better (= you have a quick weapon)

Archived