Oversight v4

Caedwyr

The Second Wind HLA actually works now, the .tp2 is better organized, Priests of Helm, Talos, and Lathander will be specifically addressed as such, and the monk HLAs have been rearranged and have different icons. All components that affect Shadows of Amn at all (that is, all except Tougher Sendai) can be installed without requiring Throne of Bhaal. Charm Animal will now affect all animals, instead of mysteriously not working on spiders.

From the readme:

Improved Continuity:

It also prevents Saemon Havarian from returning in Throne of Bhaal if he has died in Shadows of Amn.

Ugh, I always hated the way dead people seem to resurface for quest/dialog purposes. Another one I recall is if you kill Desharik the pirate lord in his home he re-appears to scold Saemon for driving him mad if you decide to steal his ship after exiting Spellhold.

It would only seem logical to not have Desharik show up after you chunkified him earlier. Just something I noticed in case there is a Oversight v5 sometime in the future that could correct that if possible.

It would only seem logical to not have Desharik show up after you chunkified him earlier.  Just something I noticed in case there is a Oversight v5 sometime in the future that could correct that if possible.

That will probably not be part of Oversight...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to do it in something. :) After NPC Strongholds is done, though.

Archived