Bug reports in v30

Well, it has to do with adding more problems like shown above. And what's worse, it also indicates the source of the origin of the problem, that being you for not paying for a legal copy, in the worst case.

Sorry . But , at least you have forgot about GemRB ^_^ . . . .

Well, if you understand what the GemRP is against, aka what all the things it needs to do just to exist, it's clear that some of the updates can be quite bug prone. See the fact that it's compiled for a screen device during the install should tell you that it's not a regular game. It's more like a game mod, similar like the BGT-weidu, an update to either can throw the whole cheese to the sea. Of course the BGT-weidu has been the last 2.5 years as is, and the BG2:ToB has been 10 years, should tell you how stable that is.

But that's a different in ways. And when the point comes that we'll get the EET(enhanced edition trilogy) when the v1.4 update comes to the BGxEE games, you are likely to see a few bugs that need to be fixed on the EET's side, but there it's usually still better to get the latest update.

Well, if you understand what the GemRP is against, aka what all the things it needs to do just to exist, it's clear that some of the updates can be quite bug prone. See the fact that it's compiled for a screen device during the install should tell you that it's not a regular game. It's more like a game mod, similar like the BGT-weidu, an update to either can throw the whole cheese to the sea. Of course the BGT-weidu has been the last 2.5 years as is, and the BG2:ToB has been 10 years, should tell you how stable that is.

But that's a different in ways. And when the point comes that we'll get the EET(enhanced edition trilogy) when the v1.4 update comes to the BGxEE games, you are likely to see a few bugs that need to be fixed on the EET's side, but there it's usually still better to get the latest update.

Sorry me again , I do no understood what you saying about (my lowly-low English skill , I need more experience ^_^ ). GemRB is an OpenSource stuff. I like opensource stuff ;)

One point that I have been got from your message thats are the highest version tha better. But I am not fanatic , so I do no want the super-mega new patch if the old one works for me as well.

BG:EE. Weird habits of the WOLVES : So , sometimes wolves in the forest just standing still when my party is almost at the wolf , and do not do anythings (only TALK cursor appears), like casual street dogs. This is a weird habit for the wild animals , I do not want the realism stuff in this game , but anyway weird. O_o

GemRB is an OpenSource stuff.

And there was a sold version of it. But never mind that, back to the original topic.

BG:EE. Weird habits of the WOLVES : So , sometimes wolves in the forest just standing still when my party is almost at the wolf , and do not do anythings (only TALK cursor appears), like casual street dogs. This is a weird habit for the wild animals , I do not want the realism stuff in this game , but anyway weird. O_o

You have a Ranger/Druid with you as a party member, kick them out and the animals will go hostile. The ranger can charm the animals and use them as cannon fodder.

BG:EE ─ v1.2

Stop posting anything until you update you game to 1.3.

Indeed, changing version of BG:EE solved my problem! But why such the discrimination?? :( So now I have 1,3v can I start post anything again ? :)

I'm glad that upgrading fixed you problem. It was my first suspicion. The "discrimination" as you called it, was for saving precious time for the people which wan to help you debbug you problem without knowing that you using old game version. Fot the techy-stuff, no compromise.

GemRB is an OpenSource stuff. I like opensource stuff ;)

One point that I have been got from your message thats are the highest version tha better. But I am not fanatic , so I do no want the super-mega new patch if the old one works for me as well.
GemRB is not 100% compatible replacement of the IE engine. I also cannot be used for EE games. You might like open source idea but it isn't an some kind of magic spell that makes everything better than closed-source projects.
As for the patch: the fact that old version works for you it doesn't mean that it works fine. You don't want to wonder "maybe this new path fix some game-breaking bug which i might face" so you just install it. It' is nothing fanatic about trying to use new version of the game/software.
Edited by ALIENQuake

And there was a sold version of it. But never mind that, back to the original topic.

You have a Ranger/Druid with you as a party member, kick them out and the animals will go hostile. The ranger can charm the animals and use them as cannon fodder.

&n

No it is not, when that weird habits has been spotted my party was: MAGE-DIVINER, THIEF, only two members.

ALIENQuake, Hey! Do not make sad opensource machine spirit ^_^.

Jarno Mikkola gemrb - sold O_O.

Core: GemRB Core Version v0.8.1 Loading...

GemRB is an emulator for Infinity Engine-based games, fine RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Icewind

Dale and Planescape: Torment.

GemRB reimplements only the game engine. To actually play anything, you have to have the data

from the original game(s), installed or unpackaged where GemRB can find it. See the GamePath

and CDn settings in the engine configuration file below. A full install is recommended.

Edited by frostysh

Hello.

Bug:

When party member Rasaad under the "Basilisk's gaze" (deleted from the party) , and then someone used on him "Stone to Flesh" scroll.

To rejoin Rassad to party you need to speak with Rasaad but dialogue box has no optinons to choose, only the "END DIALOGUE" and Rasaad traweling to the Nashkel... it is little bit 'amazing' when happens in the middle of the fight :( .

How I can fix it?

Thanks .

What mods are you using? I used to get that big also. Something to do with BGT and/or BG1NPC and/or SCS. Probably with one of the "NPCs go to inns" component.

Immediate solution is, use ctrl-X on him.

Indeed. BG:EE 1.3 Installed mods are : SCS, Classic cut scenes . SCS with option " NPC to the Inns" .

When I should use "CTRL-X"? When my companion is deleted from the group by "Petrification" ? It is will helps? :tut:

Bug: Heavy lags when party member under the spell - "Horror" in the labirinth with a many narrow passages . I think that because they "try to find a path/way" ... It is really impossible to play with it, how I can prevent such plugable situation?

Thanx for the answers again! It would be a wery helpful.

I have another issue.

BUG: The Rasaad's quest do not trigger on after Rasaad have been removed from the party by Basilisk's Gaze.

So Rasaad is in my party over 30 game days, but he says nothing about his problems after he have been deleted from the party and took in again.

Is this a just a my paranoia or it is a real 'bug'? Just because Neera The Wild Mage started her quest after just few days...

BG:EE v1.3. Installed mods: SCS v30 ('NPC to the tavern' option includes), Classic Cut-scenes.

Edited by frostysh