Bug reports in v30

I have this installation error with an SCS installation on a BG2 modded game :

SFO: Applying patch(es) to CRE file(s) devagood devaevil plangood planevil ca#dastr ca#dmond ca#dmova ca#plan...
[./override/devagood.CRE] loaded, 9720 bytes
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/devagood.CRE] loaded, 9720 bytes
Copied [devagood.CRE] to [override/devagood.CRE]
[./override/devaevil.CRE] loaded, 9720 bytes
[./override/devaevil.CRE] loaded, 9720 bytes
Copied [devaevil.CRE] to [override/devaevil.CRE]
[./override/plangood.CRE] loaded, 10296 bytes
[./override/plangood.CRE] loaded, 10296 bytes
Copied [plangood.CRE] to [override/plangood.CRE]
[./override/planevil.CRE] loaded, 10260 bytes
[./override/planevil.CRE] loaded, 10260 bytes
Copied [planevil.CRE] to [override/planevil.CRE]

...done

Installing file(s) werewyv.baf ds52329.baf
Compiling 1 script ...
[stratagems/initial/baf/werewyv.baf] loaded, 492 bytes
[./override/TRIGGER.IDS] loaded, 8064 bytes
[./override/EA.IDS] loaded, 246 bytes
[./override/ACTION.IDS] loaded, 24086 bytes
Processing 1 dialogues/scripts ...
Compiling 1 script ...
[stratagems/initial/baf/ds52329.baf] loaded, 462 bytes
Processing 1 dialogues/scripts ...
[override/player1.dlg] loaded, 89774 bytes
Processing quests and journals
ERROR: No translation provided for @314
Stopping installation because of error.

I have attached the setup debug.

I have no idea what is wrong, I run standard mod, with Ascension as well amidst the possible problems mods.

By the way, when I use the BWS setup, I have a different kind of error (and am not the only one to have it)

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/58651-bws-scsinstall-error-for-bg1ee/

Same on BG2 now. My stratagems setup is up to date and include the bws fixpack fixes.

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.zip

Edited by Ladon

Well this:

[override/player1.dlg] loaded, 89774 bytes
Processing quests and journals
ERROR
: No translation provided for @314

Means that you don't have a .tra file that contains the translation for the @314 string... it could be that you didn't extract the whole archive correctly to the game folder, or something other... I don't have the time to search the exact thing now.

More info would be welcome... say like: What game is this, version info etc. but:

a BG2 modded game :

For example, that's not a BG2 modded game... it's modded BG? ????EE game... just from this:

Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk
Edited by Jarno Mikkola

I use English.

It's possible the problem might have come from a wrong extraction, I don't get that error now after I tried once more on a clean install.

(however still gets the

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
Resource [%BLESS%.spl] not found in KEY file:

when using BWS but that's probably left for the BWS forum

)

On another note, I'm wondering about the issue raised in this thread. I don't have Improved Shapeshifting installed and the same thing happens: Cernd doesn't change into a werewolf and therefore is very likely to lose to Faldorn. Perhaps this is intentional but it's a significant change to the quest and it isn't mentioned in the readme.

This is a problem for my solo games too, with Improved Shapeshifting installed. Anyone know where the script problem lies?

Perhaps i foundthe problem. Line 305 and 306 of his script (cernd.bcs)

IF
	!Allegiance(Myself,ENEMY)
	!InParty(Myself)
	Global("NPCFight","LOCALS",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("NPCFight","LOCALS",0)
		ChangeAIScript("",GENERAL)
		ChangeAIScript("",SPECIFICS)
		Continue()
END

Should possibly be:

ChangeAIScript("druidx",SPECIFICS)

ChangeAIScript("useitem",GENERAL)

-> No. That didn't help.

Edited by Incantatar

On another note, I'm wondering about the issue raised in this thread. I don't have Improved Shapeshifting installed and the same thing happens: Cernd doesn't change into a werewolf and therefore is very likely to lose to Faldorn. Perhaps this is intentional but it's a significant change to the quest and it isn't mentioned in the readme.

This is a problem for my solo games too, with Improved Shapeshifting installed.

I do not know if this is a problem... I think this is a feature of SCS. I have a simple recipe how to defeat Faldorn (pretty sad that is the same Faldorn from bg1 which was there in conflict with SD...) at Insane difficulty (I have no LOB difficulty for now with my version of bg2 :() without any pre-casting or shapeshifting by Cernd.

1st round.

- "Miscast Magic" (or something similar that have a LESS casting time then Faldorn's "Insect Plague"/"Creeping Doom", and can interrupt this devastating spells).

2nd - 3rd round.

- "Summon Insects" and/or "Animal Summoning I, II, III".

the end.

Now the bugs that I have found.

The boots from NPC Greyhand has no description such as powers or something - just a 'blank' item.

After your party has reached Brynnlaw when escaping from the Asylum, Greyhand NPC appears and starting the conversation which ends in fight. The boots from his corpse is 'blank' item.

The 'Double Bodhi' spawn. . .

Bodhi's hunter party that includes Ancient Vampire spawning when the PC party in the Maze under (or over..) The Asylum. Bodhi's party spawning right over the player protagonist location. If player's protagonist under "Invisibility", and other party is out of his sight when the Bodhi's party appear, player can easily avoid the fight. BUT after the rest Bodhi's herself will start conversation like before she escape. BUT in the place where Bodhi's party appeared will be ANOTHER Bodhi which now will not escape and fights until she is dead or the protagonist's party is destroyed (that is more likely...) - and now you will obtain THE DOUBLE BODHI :( and that is not good...

My solution you must defeat EVERY Bodhi's party (Bodhi himself escaping each time..).

Hi guys, i have the following issue:

ERROR: Failure("resource [%BLESS%.spl] not found for 'COPY'")
Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components) (Sword Coast Stratagems) was not installed due to errors.
Changelog of spell.ids shows only this:
[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 23900
Mods affecting SPELL.IDS:
00000: ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP Fix
Weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 23900
~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20160201 - Updated by agb1 (installation started 12/06/2016)
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 13 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens: v10.1 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn): v10.1 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Deep Gardens to the Worldmap - suggested component. If this component can't be installed due to incompatibilities, skip it.: v10.1 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade: v7.2 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs: v7.2 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Innershade to Worldmap (You *must* pick one of these components, otherwise the mod won't run as it should.) -> Yes: v7.2 BWP Fix
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen: v4.1 BWP Fix
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: v4.4 BWP Fix
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song: 4.0 BWP Fix
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap addition -> Add Eilistraee's Clearing to BP-BGT-Worldmap: 4.0 BWP Fix
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1 BWP Fix 2
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.3_Isaya
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 2.2_Isaya
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: 2.1_Isaya
~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (3.7 Version!): 3.7
~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Option -> Allow Multiple Romance's: 3.7
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1_Isaya
~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v5
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 12
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 12
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With Casting Speed Penalties for Arcane Casters: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor and Shields: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 8
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.90b1
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v16 BWP Fix
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 4
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #250 // Revised Berserker and Rage: 2.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Revisions: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Allow Gnome Sorcerers: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Elves and Half-Elves to Specialize in Any School: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Mages and Sorcerers to Become Proficient in Clubs and Crossbows: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Arcane Crafting (by Grammarsalad): 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #8 // Cantrips (by Subtledoctor): 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // New Kits: Bloodline Sorcerers: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // New Kits: Dragon Disciples: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Specialist Mages Overhaul: 0.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/SETUP-TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Spell Selection Dialog: 0.6
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4172 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 80,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4210 // Randomise the maze in Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP Fix

Please help, this has been annoying me for a month now...

Game is 1.3 BG2EE.

Any tips what I should look for in the debug files? A lot of the installed mods load the spell.ids while installing, but I don't know what text would indicate that a particular mod also modified it.
I'll try another install with every HLA affecting stuff removed. Thanks for the quick response.

Any tips what I should look for in the debug files? A lot of the installed mods load the spell.ids while installing, but I don't know what text would indicate that a particular mod also modified it.

Well, if you wish to see what weidu mod has edited a specific file, like the spell.ids, you just need to --change-log the file, aka run a .bat file for it specific file, something to this effect:

mkdir change-log

WeiDU.exe --log nul --change-log spell.ids >change-log/change-log.txt --out change-log

And look at the resulting files in the directory that was just made.