Strange battle with Torgal

sturmvogel

Fyi, these IR components should go after RR:

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #3 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With Casting Speed Penalties for Arcane Casters: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 6

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties with More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 6

Just to add/clarify; all IR components except the main one should go after RR. :)

Well, maybe the change to troll dying in 1.3 is something that David wasn't expecting and needs to be looked at.

I think that I was following the install guide from the EE forums, but I'll make sure that I install IR after RR the next time. That will probably be fairly soon as I think there may have been problems with Edwin Breaching the Transmuter Rakh's defenses. I had a hell of a problem with that battle and I'm wondering if v29 has the same problem with Rakashas as it did for Liches. I'm gonna head over shortly to the sewers and attack the Rakasha down there while keeping better track of his protections and see.

Demi,

So then should I report the problem with the Cloak of Fear/Remove Fear on the BG2:EE forums?

Probably.. What I did (removing the annoying Drop Item) may be felt as "modding the spell" but they should at least add a bunch of ProSpell (206) to Resist/Remove Fear so that they fully protect from fear spells.

Archived