BG1NPC Project v22 bug thread

But just to be sure, I'd like to send you my save, but how do I go about attaching files to my reply? Or do I have to upload it on some place and just share a link? I apologize for asking this, it's really embarrassing. :unsure:

Instead of just normally adding your reply to the "Reply to this topic", you have to click the "More Reply Options" at the lower right corner of it, it gives you a little more options, like for example uploading of files.

You can use that or an external download link you get from uploading the files to a site that accepts them.

And no, it's not. One just needs to know these things somehow, and now you hopefully do. Ask if you have things to ask, that's why "we" -me, myself and I- are here. :devlook:

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

But just to be sure, I'd like to send you my save, but how do I go about attaching files to my reply? Or do I have to upload it on some place and just share a link? I apologize for asking this, it's really embarrassing. :unsure:

Instead of just normally adding your reply to the "Reply to this topic", you have to click the "More Reply Options" at the lower right corner of it, it gives you a little more options, like for example uploading of files.

You can use that or an external download link you get from uploading the files to a site that accepts them.

And no, it's not. One just needs to know these things somehow, and now you hopefully do. Ask if you have things to ask, that's why "we" -me, myself and I- are here. :devlook:

SEE what I mean about jumping the gun? I saw that the very second I clicked 'reply'. Huuuuuh, someone should use Crom Faeyr and give me a good knock on the head. :fish:Anyway, this is only BALDUR.SAV file, because with everything else in the folder (portrait images and stuff) the file of 0.9 Mb is too big, apparently. :huh: Hope that's all you need AstroBryGuy and thanks.

I wanted to upload everything else as well, but the size limit didn't allow me. Here's the link to MediaFire my friend allowed me to use. http://www.mediafire.com/download/oq1in2i4pqmgdyd/000000007-Sorin.rar

Edited by Ana Skydrac

ERROR: illegal 8-byte read from offset 8388928 of 51318-byte file AR4501.ARE

Looks like a problem with AR4501. Is there a copy of that file in your override directory without BG1NPC installed? If so, another mod may have patched it badly.

Excuse me for the late Reply. I've looked in the override file for AR4501.ARE, and it doesn't seem to be in there.

I've raised an issue on Github: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/BG1NPC/issues/24

On a vanilla Steam BGEE (Windows 10, no mods) install (directory C:\Games\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition) the game fails to start after installing v22.6 of BG1NPC. Specifically it fails after the 'Banters, Quests and Interjections' section is installed as I went through the process several times to try and see which part kills the game.

Hello,

I'm encountering a bug with the component `Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues`. It causes a CTD when speaking to Berrun Ghastkill in Nashkel with the error `Assertion failed in InfScreenWorld.cpp at line 12884` -- maybe he's being assigned a portrait that doesn't exist, or something? The error is also documented here http://www.shsforums.net/topic/59107-bgt-tactical-ctd-on-dialogue-with-ghastkill-bg1/. I'm attaching my Weidu log for best practices, but it does seem to be this component that's causing the issue.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Degreenifier
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells
~SETUP-TUTUSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Casting Sounds -> Restored BG1 Casting Sounds Only
~SETUP-TUTUSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Combat Sounds
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v14
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v13
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): v1.5
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: v1.5
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v14.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable Until In Party: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v22.5
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable Until In Party: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v22.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.5

The BERRUNS.BMP portrait for Berun Ghastkill had a negative height in the header. This is valid by the BMP format (a negative height just means the bitmap is stored "top-down" rather than "bottom-up"), but apparently unsupported by IE.

I've fixed the images with negative height headers. The fix is uploaded to GitHub. I'll have to package a new release later.

EDIT: v22.7 released with fixed files.

Edited by AstroBryGuy

Hi, For the modification to the TotSC Kaishas (balduran werewolf) resolution in this mod for BG1EE

Specifically where you can get a nice resolution at the end rather then killing Kaishas.

The quests 'Last voyage of Balduran', 'Mysterious Island' and 'Reclusive Scholar' do not complete.

Faldorn has an interjection with Izefias, a dark druid in Cloakwood (?). He tells her to take care of the wyvern trainer in one of the caves. BG1NPC introduces some quest reward if the PC returns to him with Faldorn in the party after killing the wyvern trainer. Problem is, that the quest reward can't be collected because Izefia does an EscapeArea() after the first meeting that is in his original dialogue (state 7).

To fix this, I propose the following changes:

changes to x#faint.d:

Remove the EscapeArea() to make Izefia remain. One possibility would be to use ALTER_TRANS:

ALTER_TRANS %tutu_var%IZEFIA // file name
BEGIN 7 END // state number (can be more than one)
BEGIN 0 END // transition number (can be more than one)
BEGIN // list of changes, see below for flags
  "ACTION" ~~
END

If this is too destructive, the variable from the I_C_T "X#FALDORNIZEFIA1" could be used to re-spawn Izefia ("X#FALDORNIZEFIA1" is so far unused).

Furthermore, I propose the following changes to x#faint.d to smooth the Izefia encounter a bit:

Currently, the party has to answer "not yet" if Faldorn is not in the group, even if the wyvern trainer is defeated. I suggest to change this:

/* Faldorn Izefia Quest Done BUT Faldorn Not OK/In Party */

CHAIN IF WEIGHT #-1 ~%BGT_VAR% Global("X#ReportIzefia","GLOBAL",1) Dead("peter") OR(3) !InParty("faldorn") !InMyArea("faldorn") StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~
THEN ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ X#IzeFaldoNotYet1
@58 /* ~How did it go?~ */
END
++ @151 EXIT /* ~No, not yet. We'll go look for him right now.~ */

to this:

/* Faldorn Izefia Quest Done BUT Faldorn Not OK/In Party */

CHAIN IF WEIGHT #-1 ~%BGT_VAR% Global("X#ReportIzefia","GLOBAL",1) Dead("peter") OR(3) !InParty("faldorn") !InMyArea("faldorn") StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~
THEN ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ X#IzeFaldoNotYet1
@175 /* ~Be strong! Go with the Nature's blessings.~ */
EXIT

After finishing/collecting the quest reward, Izefia could do EscapeArea() as originally intended.

I suggest adding it here:

/* Faldorn Izefia Quest Done */

CHAIN IF WEIGHT #-1 ~%BGT_VAR% Global("X#ReportIzefia","GLOBAL",1) Dead("peter") InParty("faldorn") InMyArea("faldorn") !StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~
THEN ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ X#IzeFaldo2
@58
== ~%FALDORN_JOINED%~ @59
== ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ @60
== ~%FALDORN_JOINED%~ @61
== ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ @62
DO ~SetGlobal("X#ReportIzefia","GLOBAL",2) AddXPObject("faldorn",100) GiveItemCreate("%tutu_var%POTN08","faldorn",1,0,0) GiveItemCreate("%tutu_var%POTN20","faldorn",1,0,0)
ActionOverride("Izefia",EscapeArea())~
EXIT

This would need the following tp2 changes to give the izefia.cre a DV:

COPY_EXISTING ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA.cre~ ~override/%tutu_var%IZEFIA.cre~ EVALUATE_BUFFER
WRITE_ASCII 0x280 ~IZEFIA~ #32 // set DV for Faldorn wyvern interjection
Edited by jastey

Hi, For the modification to the TotSC Kaishas (balduran werewolf) resolution in this mod for BG1EE

Specifically where you can get a nice resolution at the end rather then killing Kaishas.

The quests 'Last voyage of Balduran', 'Mysterious Island' and 'Reclusive Scholar' do not complete.

Ugh. Closing quests. I'll put it on my todo list.

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/BG1NPC/issues/25

Edited by AstroBryGuy

Faldorn has an interjection with Izefias, a dark druid in Cloakwood (?). He tells her to take care of the wyvern trainer in one of the caves. BG1NPC introduces some quest reward if the PC returns to him with Faldorn in the party after killing the wyvern trainer. Problem is, that the quest reward can't be collected because Izefia does an EscapeArea() after the first meeting that is in his original dialogue (state 7).

To fix this, I propose the following changes:

Sounds good, Jastey. I'll put the changes on my todo list.

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/BG1NPC/issues/26

Jastey,

Unmodded, IZEFIA.DLG only has 6 states (last state number = 5). There's one ICT interjection in X#JAINT.d (processed first) and another in X#FAINT.d. I assume you're referring to the interjection added by X#FAINT.d, since it interjects on State 1, which has the EscapeArea().

So, instead of the ALTER_TRANS, I rewrote the ICT as an INTERJECT to avoid copying the EscapeArea() command.

INTERJECT ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ 1 X#FALDORNIZEFIA1
== ~%FALDORN_JOINED%~ IF ~InParty("faldorn") InMyArea("faldorn") !StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @56
== ~%tutu_var%IZEFIA~ IF ~InParty("faldorn") InMyArea("faldorn") !StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @57
DO ~SetGlobal("X#ReportIzefia","GLOBAL",1)~
EXIT
Edited by AstroBryGuy