They're STILL Fighting?

Gregor

Release notes suggest that the Anomen/Hexxat feud gets nixed by the NPCs Don't Fight component, but Anomen still threw a hissy fit the second I picked Vampire Hexxat up at the Copper Coronet. Now, don't get me wrong: I'm not crazy about any of the new NPCs, Hexxat included, but I've got an OCD thing about taking everybody, finishing their quests, and then dumping them, and it bothers me that I can't do that with Hexxat (and, presumably, Dorn) without juggling my lineup. Also, I'm concerned that whatever's wrong might also be affecting people leaving at high reputation, and I like to be a hero AND carry Edwin through to the end of the game. Anybody else running into this? All I have installed after Tweaks are a few components from Strategems, ATweaks, and a few components from Item Randomizer (weidu.log attached). Not seeing anything incompatible at first glance...WeiDU.log

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v16

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16

It looks like Hexxat is not affected by this.

Hexxat questline and romance is (intentionally) much longer than original npc's, there's like two or three hours real time between her lovetalks. So I would say stick with her and forget about Anomen or dump her for now and do Anomen first lol Gaining a level or two or three before doing Hexxats second quest is not a bad idea.

Archived