SubtleMods: NPC_EE - in-game customization for NPCs

On 3/13/2023 at 6:31 PM, Chosen said:

Does this mode take into account thiefs gain 40 instead of 25 skills at first level? Level 0 to1 may result in missing skill points.

The mod doesn't "take into account" anything - it does not change or replace the way you spend skills in the game. It just puts you at level 0, and then you move up to level 1, the same way you go from level 0 to level 1 during the normal character generation process. Character generation follows THIEFSKL.2da to figure out how many points to give you. I have no reason to think the proficencies/skills screen is not working normally for this process.

Ok then it is a probably a UI mod issue or other mod conflict(like ToB-Style NPCs). When I use the tome everything seems to work fine but thiefs only gain 25(or 15 for assassin) skill points to spend when going from 0 to 1.  I checked thiefskl.2da but values are correct there(It is also correct in character creation in main menu). I added Weidu.log if you wanted to check but it is not a problem if it works on your end. Things tend to fail when you make large installions like this.

WeiDU.log

3 hours ago, Chosen said:

When I use the tome everything seems to work fine but thiefs only gain 25(or 15 for assassin) skill points to spend when going from 0 to 1

Oh, I thought you were talking hypothetically, I didn’t realize you were actually seeing that behavior. I guess I’ll take a look and see what’s going on. 

1 hour ago, zelazko said:

NPC_EE should be installed after or before EET_End? Any dialogue added mod should be installed before EET_END but EET_END closes down the kits so... I don't know when to install EET_END.

I install this after EET_End. It probably doesn’t matter; but this is in the class of what I think of as “post-SCS” mods, and SCS goes after EET_End.