SubtleMods: NPC_EE - in-game customization for NPCs

31 minutes ago, Cahir said:

I kinda want to try Raduziel's DoF this time. Do you expect problems here, too?

Honestly, not sure. I think it might be something to do with the way the QD_Multi system works, which means there would be a problem with any multiclass kits. Maybe. It’s been really hard to troubleshoot...

1 hour ago, Endarire said:

To clarify, does the current NPC_EE (4.4.1) allow NPCs to change their class via dialog?  For example, Minsc seems much like a Barbarian to me.

No, I haven’t implemented that and may never. But you can change Minsc to a fighter during the mod install. And then in-game, use the dialogue to change fighter-Minsc into a Barbarian. (I always set him as a Barbarian, as well.)

Hello :)  I just got to the end of installing a lot of mods for bg 2 and now NPC EE is getting an error during the installation of the final component.

ERROR: cannot convert kit_is_row or %kit_is_row% to an integer
ERROR: [qd_mcf01.spl] -> [override/qd_mcf01.spl] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Stopping installation because of error.

I was wondering if there is any way of resolving this error without getting rid of any of the mods.
My own guess is that Monastic Orders is the culprit, but I would rather avoid having to uninstall it if possible.

SETUP-NPC_EE.DEBUG

On 8/20/2021 at 12:52 PM, Lily_EvilDM said:

I just got to the end of installing a lot of mods for bg 2 and now NPC EE is getting an error during the installation of the final component.

ERROR: cannot convert kit_is_row or %kit_is_row% to an integer
ERROR: [qd_mcf01.spl] -> [override/qd_mcf01.spl] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Stopping installation because of error.

Should be fixed in version 4.4.2.

Will the proficiency innate abilities work for mods that change the proficiency system, like the BG1-style proficiencies from Tweaks Anthology or the Weapon Category Combination from Scales of Balance?