Unearthed Arcana presents Might & Guile: tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues

15 hours ago, JediMindTrix said:

Done about 30% of BG1 and I haven't found any issues except selecting feats in the menu doesn't bring up their descriptions like I seem to (possibly incorrectly) remember them doing in the past.

I remember seeing this happen with the Dragonspear ++ UI (including anongit's fork) for years now, both mods derp out trying to bring each a different selection menu at the same time. You can select the feats, but the UI doesn't have the particular text display field that M&G wants to use, plus the list overlaps the "current selection" box.

It works well enough with Lefreut's (although for some reason the game freezes on me for about 6-10 seconds when trying to do anything, be it selection or scrolling the list).

On 12/3/2022 at 5:16 PM, subtledoctor said:

I don’t understand what this means - feats are already in MnG. And a different version in SoB. But they are different things. There is nothing to “port.”

Maybe he means a version of the feats system that's adapted to D++? But I think you've said somewhere that you didn't really make the code for the interface so, welp.

By the way, one small thing about the feat system that's I was wondering about. When you use a innate skill to gain a proficiency point, you get a dialogue to select a weapon/style. But the options it gives are only the original vanilla ones; if you were to use a mod to change them (like condensing weapons or creating new skills), you might end up putting a pip into something you don't want or losing it entirely.

It's not really that important, and there are only a handful of mods that do anything similar. But would it be possible the dialogue could read directly from the actual proficiency selection in the installation? Or maybe this component has been abandoned in favor of the alternative in SoB?

Edited by Connelly
On 12/4/2022 at 12:07 PM, Connelly said:

When you use a innate skill to gain a proficiency point, you get a dialogue to select a weapon/style. But the options it gives are only the original vanilla ones; if you were to use a mod to change them (like condensing weapons or creating new skills), you might end up putting a pip into something you don't want or losing it entirely.

I've totally transformed the way this works, but that transformed version I think is only in the new version of the mod (v5).

EDIT - no, now that I think about it, this could still be messed up if you change your proficiency system after  the prof dialogue is set up. If you use Scales of Balance to change the system, it adjusts the MnG abilities to work correctly. But if you use another mod like Tweaks Anthology, I suppose it would not.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's anything I can do about that...

Maybe I really will sunset this component in favor of the new one in Scales of Balance. That has the benefit of being installed after any other tweak mods... but OTOH it is also incompatible with proficiency system changes. Sigh.  I don't know if there's really a good answer here.

Just for the heck of it, I did a quick 'n dirty test with installing Skills-And-Abilities' proficiencies (the only other mod I know that touches this besides Tweaks Anthology) before MnG's feats. Weirdly enough, leveling a pure fighter showed everything was alright except the game wasn't giving me the innate "extra proficiency choice" spells. Harmlessly weird, but the real problem is that S&A goes over every creature to change their proficiencies, so if you were to install other mods that add and/or also change creatures like SCS or Butchery, then they'd loose the new proficiencies, or just try to use a system that doesn't exist anymore. And I think SoB also does this? So if you include that type of mods altering creatures, not even tweaking the install order is a solution.

A shame. I imagine the SoB system is much easier on your sanity to maintain, but MnG's feels more flexible to use precisely because it has its own system divorced from an existing interface/system. Still, while I can use EEKeeper to correct the pips and ignore the jank, console and android players can't say the same :C

48 minutes ago, Connelly said:

Just for the heck of it, I did a quick 'n dirty test with installing Skills-And-Abilities' proficiencies (the only other mod I know that touches this besides Tweaks Anthology) before MnG's feats. Weirdly enough, leveling a pure fighter showed everything was alright except the game wasn't giving me the innate "extra proficiency choice" spells. Harmlessly weird, but the real problem is that S&A goes over every creature to change their proficiencies, so if you were to install other mods that add and/or also change creatures like SCS or Butchery, then they'd loose the new proficiencies, or just try to use a system that doesn't exist anymore. And I think SoB also does this? So if you include that type of mods altering creatures, not even tweaking the install order is a solution.

A shame. I imagine the SoB system is much easier on your sanity to maintain, but MnG's feels more flexible to use precisely because it has its own system divorced from an existing interface/system. Still, while I can use EEKeeper to correct the pips and ignore the jank, console and android players can't say the same :C

Skills and Abilities Proficiency Overhaul should be installed AFTER SCS just for the reason you specified. No harm in installing after.

22 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Skills and Abilities Proficiency Overhaul should be installed AFTER SCS just for the reason you specified. No harm in installing after.

Yeah, at first I thought it was because you seem to install EEex at the end, but then I understood it when I saw it go over creatures.

And funnily enough, in a non-EET installation just recognized Skills-And-Abilities' proficiencies fine, at least for Khalid here. But only for one used innate. Using another gave me the borked vanilla list. :V

2022-12-07 21_27_30-Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition - v2.6.6.0.jpg

Edited by Connelly
1 hour ago, subtledoctor said:

Gonna need a weidu.log to make a guess as to why. Did you install happen to Scales of Balance after Skills & Abilities?

@morpheus562 If you want, I can probably give you some code to put into S&A that will update the MnG 'proficiency by dialogue' spell to properly cover the Skills & Abilities proficiency names.

I happy to assist with crossmod and include anything you provide. I will say again, @Connelly, you are running a not yet released version of Skills and Abilities. For the post being referenced, I am unsure what the desired output is supposed to be.

3 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Gonna need a weidu.log to make a guess as to why. Did you install happen to Scales of Balance after Skills & Abilities?

False alarm, I see now what's happening. In the readme of your NPC EE mod, you have this bit about proficiencies: "if you level up from level 0 to a level higher than 1, then you will not get your 1st-level proficiencies. In this case you will get an innate ability that will initiate a dialogue that gives you the missing proficiencies." That's why I was seeing it in other characters other than the protagonist.

If there's any problem at all, it would be one of interface design. Because NPC Mod is installed last, it gets to read the proper proficiencies if you change them. Thing is that the icon, title and dialogue of both innate skills (NPC EE's refund for >1 lv characters and M&G's bonus pip for fighters) look similar enough that one could easily think they're the same system. In fact it looks like it's the same system, just adapted to NPC EE's needs.

It's probably not an issue if you're truly going to abandon M&G's feats. At most it should be enough to add a small clarification in the readmes. Maybe change the text in NPC EE from "Advance weapon proficiency" to something more adequate?

Hello @subtledoctor, I get this error while trying to install the latest alpha version on a Big EET game:

Spoiler

Installing [Improved Rangers] [5alpha12.5]
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/kittable.2da] loaded, 3571 bytes
[./override/kitlist.2da] loaded, 16822 bytes
Copying 1 file ...
[might_and_guile/lib/markers/d5_marker.d5] loaded, 6 bytes
Copied [might_and_guile/lib/markers/d5_marker.d5] to [override/d5__imp_rangers.d5]
[./override/clastext.2da] loaded, 22563 bytes
override/clastext.2da copied to weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/clastext.2da, 22563 bytes
Copied [clastext.2da] to [override/clastext.2da]
[./override/sodcltxt.2da] loaded, 21751 bytes
override/sodcltxt.2da copied to weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sodcltxt.2da, 21751 bytes
Copied [sodcltxt.2da] to [override/sodcltxt.2da]
[./override/bgclatxt.2da] loaded, 14056 bytes
override/bgclatxt.2da copied to weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/bgclatxt.2da, 14056 bytes
Copied [bgclatxt.2da] to [override/bgclatxt.2da]
[./override/backstab.2da] loaded, 10342 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 10342 bytes
override/backstab.2da copied to weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/backstab.2da, 10342 bytes
Appended text to [backstab.2da]
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 5934 bytes
override/sneakatt.2da copied to weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sneakatt.2da, 5934 bytes
Appended text to [sneakatt.2da]
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 11076 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 6664 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 11794 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 7382 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 12516 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 8104 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 13239 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 8827 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 13964 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 9552 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 14687 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 10275 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/BACKSTAB.2DA] loaded, 15410 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/SNEAKATT.2DA] loaded, 10998 bytes
[./override/sneakatt.2da] loaded, 11721 bytes
ERROR: cannot convert stalker_row or %stalker_row% to an integer
ERROR: [sneakatt.2da] -> [override/sneakatt.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Improved Rangers], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/OTHER.240]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/OTHER.240")
[weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/UNSETSTR.240] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall   6 files for [might_and_guile\might_and_guile.tp2] component 240.
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/clastext.2da]
weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/clastext.2da copied to override/clastext.2da, 22563 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sodcltxt.2da]
weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sodcltxt.2da copied to override/sodcltxt.2da, 21751 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/bgclatxt.2da]
weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/bgclatxt.2da copied to override/bgclatxt.2da, 14056 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/backstab.2da]
weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/backstab.2da copied to override/backstab.2da, 10342 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sneakatt.2da]
weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/sneakatt.2da copied to override/sneakatt.2da, 5934 bytes
Uninstalled      6 files for [might_and_guile\might_and_guile.tp2] component 240.
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/READLN.240]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/READLN.240")
Unable to Unlink [weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/READLN.240.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "weidu_external/backup/might_and_guile/240/READLN.240.TEXT")

This is the list of components installed do far:

Spoiler

DlcMerger:1;DlcMerger - "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC
bg1ub:0;BG1 Unfinished Business - Ice Island Level Two Restoration
bg1ub:3;BG1 Unfinished Business - Angelo Notices Shar-teel
bg1ub:9;BG1 Unfinished Business - Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward
bg1ub:11;BG1 Unfinished Business - Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
bg1ub:12;BG1 Unfinished Business - Quoningar, the Cleric
bg1ub:13;BG1 Unfinished Business - Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
bg1ub:14;BG1 Unfinished Business - Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
bg1ub:16;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Corrections
bg1ub:17;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Restorations
bg1ub:18;BG1 Unfinished Business - Creature Name Restorations
bg1ub:19;BG1 Unfinished Business - Minor Dialogue Restorations
bg1ub:20;BG1 Unfinished Business - Audio Restorations
bg1ub:22;BG1 Unfinished Business - Item Corrections and Restorations
bg1ub:29;BG1 Unfinished Business - Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building
bg1ub:31;BG1 Unfinished Business - Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie
bg1ub:33;BG1 Unfinished Business - Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost
bg1ub:34;BG1 Unfinished Business - Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations
soa:0;soa - Default version: areas connected by travel triggers
Sirene:0;Sirene NPC for BG:EE - Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
BG1Aerie:0;BG1Aerie - Aerie for BG:EE

EET:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - EET core (resource importation)
EET_gui:0;Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) - Gui - Siege of Dragonspear
PS_BGEEClassicMovies_ReplaceMovies;BG:EE Classic Movies - Replace all movies
PS_BGEEClassicMovies_RestoreChapterDreamScreens;BG:EE Classic Movies - Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens
EEUITweaks:1000;EEUITweaks - Mods Options
EEUITweaks:1090;EEUITweaks - Default Button Position
EEUITweaks:1080;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Portrait Picker
EEUITweaks:1100;EEUITweaks - Display max proficiency limits
EEUITweaks:2000;EEUITweaks - Transparent Sidebars
EEUITweaks:2010;EEUITweaks - Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack
EEUITweaks:2030;EEUITweaks - Adul's Better Quick Loot
EEUITweaks:2042;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Level Up Glow with Click
EEUITweaks:2060;EEUITweaks - lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box
EEUITweaks:2110;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Keep Dialog Box active after death
EEUITweaks:2900;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Improved Record Screen
EEUITweaks:3000;EEUITweaks - Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks
EEUITweaks:3010;EEUITweaks - Leveling Progress Bars Options
EEUITweaks:3023;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Journal (quests expanded by default)
EEUITweaks:3028;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Customize Screens Tweaks
EEUITweaks:3050;EEUITweaks - With Item Comparison
EEUITweaks:4005;EEUITweaks - Default Button Position
EEUITweaks:5000;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Tooltip Scroll
EEUITweaks:5020;EEUITweaks - lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override
HiddenGameplayOptions:10;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:11;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable UI Edit Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:12;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Strrefs"
HiddenGameplayOptions:13;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Hotkeys On Tooltips"
HiddenGameplayOptions:14;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show trigger icons on tab"
HiddenGameplayOptions:17;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "3E Sneak Attack"
HiddenGameplayOptions:18;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Critical Hit Screen Shake"
HiddenGameplayOptions:19;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show extra combat info"
HiddenGameplayOptions:20;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Game Date and Time on Pause"
HiddenGameplayOptions:23;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Pause Game on Map Screen"
HiddenGameplayOptions:24;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enable Fog"
HiddenGameplayOptions:25;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Disable Movies"
HiddenGameplayOptions:28;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Trigger Bored Sounds"
HiddenGameplayOptions:29;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Frame Rate" (experimental)
HiddenGameplayOptions:30;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Action Feedback"
HiddenGameplayOptions:32;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Area of Effect Range"
HiddenGameplayOptions:33;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Enhanced Path Search"
HiddenGameplayOptions:34;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Expire Trap Highlights"
HiddenGameplayOptions:35;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Show Learnable Spells"
HiddenGameplayOptions:36;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Render Search Map"
HiddenGameplayOptions:37;Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options - Add in-game option "Render Dynamic Search Map"

RoT:0;Region of Terror - Region Of Terror
ctb:0;Check the Bodies - Check The Bodies
ctb:1;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores
ctb:2;Check the Bodies - Candlekeep Chores Fast Forward (for CtB v2.2 or later)
DSotSC:0;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC)
DSotSC:3;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - More common encounters in vanilla areas
DSotSC:4;Dark Side of the Sword Coast - Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content
NTotSC_MainComponent;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET
NTotSC_KeelortheDwarf;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Keelor the Dwarf
NTotSC_LlindellynsLuckyArrow;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow
NTotSC_NimFurlwing;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds
NTotSC_PilarandGeldehar;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Pilar and Gheldehar
NTotSC_SvlastsTorment;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Svlast's Torment
NTotSC_FightingEncounters;Northern Tales of the Sword Coast - Fighting Encounters
EBG1_MainComponent;Endless BG1 Mod - Endless BG1: Main Component (Required)
EBG1_MoreFlavor;Endless BG1 Mod - More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace)
EBG1_HeroCutscene;Endless BG1 Mod - Short Public Hero Tribute
EBG1_SarevokItems;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Unique Items
EBG1_SarevokSword;Endless BG1 Mod - Sarevok's Sword
EBG1_ImoenJannath;Endless BG1 Mod - Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace)
EBG1_FFHealerInBhaalTemple;Endless BG1 Mod - Flaming Fist After Final Fight
EBG1_ElminsterAppearance_jastey;Endless BG1 Mod - jastey's Version
EBG1_RefugeesInBGCity;Endless BG1 Mod - First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate
EBG1_TreasurerInPalaceDungeon;Endless BG1 Mod - Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon
EBG1_DenkodCommentsOnSarevoksDeath;Endless BG1 Mod - Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death
EBG1_SkipThievesMazeOnce;Endless BG1 Mod - Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death
EBG1_FensterInPalace;Endless BG1 Mod - Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace
EBG1_CorwinInPalace;Endless BG1 Mod - Captain Corwin Is in the Palace
#L-TRANSITIONS-BG1_DREAM;Transitions - Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest
#L-TRANSITIONS-QUESTS_FLEE_HARSH;Transitions - Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests)
#L-TRANSITIONS-CLOSE_QUESTS;Transitions - Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BG_N;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_HEDGE;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BEREGOST_NW;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost
#L-TRANSITIONS-ELTAN_HOUSE_BG_SW;Transitions - Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound
C#AnotherFineHell-Main;Another Fine Hell for SoD - Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure
C#AnotherFineHell-ImoensChest;Another Fine Hell for SoD - PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content
bgqe_slimequest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Slime Quest
bgqe_familyquest;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Beregost Family Quest
bgqe_babysitting;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
bgqe_nashkelmonster;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Nashkel Monster Quest
bgqe_fallenpaladin;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Fallen Paladin Quest
bgqe_undyinglove;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Undying Love Quest
bgqe_orclover;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Lovesick Half-Orc
bgqe_unexpectedhelp;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Unexpected Help Quest
bgqe_manypaws;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Many Little Paws
bgqe_drunk;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Drunk near Beregost Temple
bgqe_noober;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Warm Place for Noober
bgqe_bragesword;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Brage's Sword
bgqe_seacharts;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Legal Sea Charts Sources
bgqe_waterqueentemple;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
bgqe_worriedfarmer;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - A Worried Farmer
bgqe_bodiesforgoodcause;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Bodies for a Good Cause
bgqe_cordyrnokillingsil;Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters Modification - Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil
BS_BalduransSeatower-main;BS Balduran's Seatower - The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower
SirinesCall-Main;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - The Lure of the Sirine's Call
SirinesCall-ExtendedLighthouseArea;The Lure of the Sirine's Call - Extended Lighthouse Area
bg1re-required-adult_bgstyle_all;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - BG-style Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.
bg1re_kims_preoccupation;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_no_starch_in_maypole;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Starch in the Maypole
bg1re_husams_personal_preparation;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey
bg1re_laurels_post_hunting;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey
bg1re_bartus_seduction;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Bartus' Seduction, by jastey
bg1re_linas_massage;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Lina's Massage, by jastey
bg1re_bg1re_first_night_quentin;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok
bg1re_chatting_niklos_up;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_slythe_and_kristin;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_no_regrets;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - No Regrets
bg1re_purchased_love;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Purchased Love, by Thimblerig
bg1re_late_night_jaheira;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok
bg1re_sils_blessing;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Sil's Blessing, by Lava
bg1re_reading_with_rinnie;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin
bg1re_molly_husband_grabber;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok
bg1re_mourning_of_centeol;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava
bg1re_essential_end;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!)
bg1re_harvestmen_lair;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content)
bg1re_great_zudini;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content)
bg1re_messenger;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger, by Thimblerig
bg1re_the_novellists;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Novelists, by Thimblerig
bg1re_honest_lies_of_two_riversides;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava
bg1re_necromancers_trouble;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey
bg1re_gender_girdle_reactions;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl
bg1re_surgeons_dream;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok
bg1re_what_left_was;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig
bg1re_childhood_friend;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok
bg1re_arlene_working_girl;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok
bg1re_della_may_from_thay;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Della May from Thay, by Kulyok
bg1re_phoenix_flame;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content)
bg1re_mikala_the_monk;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Mikala the Monk, by Twani
bg1re_the_messenger_2;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina
bg1re_camryn_and_tamah;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina
bg1re_minor_disclosures;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Minor Disclosures, by jastey
bg1re_cloakwood_lovers;Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters Modification (BG1RE) - Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina
AscalonsQuestpack-JobWellPaid;Ascalon's Questpack - A Job Well-Paid
AscalonsQuestpack-FeastforGnolls;Ascalon's Questpack - A Feast for the Gnolls
AscalonsQuestpack-Rabbit;Ascalon's Questpack - Jumper
AscalonsQuestpack-LostSon;Ascalon's Questpack - The Lost Son
AscalonsQuestpack-WolvesMen_Beregost;Ascalon's Questpack - Quest uses house in Beregost.
AscalonsQuestpack-GreatKarlini;Ascalon's Questpack - The Great Carlini
AscalonsQuestpack-Gibberlings;Ascalon's Questpack - A Home for the Gibberlings
AscalonsQuestpack-Fans;Ascalon's Questpack - Fangirls
AscalonsQuestpack-SerpentsAbbathor;Ascalon's Questpack - The Serpents of Abbathor
AscalonsQuestpack-HalflingEyeless;Ascalon's Questpack - A Halfling among the Eyeless
cd_the_calling_mage;The Calling - The Calling
cd_the_calling_peaceful_kaishas_resolution;The Calling - Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution
cd_the_calling_exotic_items;The Calling - Exotic Item Pack
SotSC:0;Shades of the Sword Coast - Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE

bg1npc_project-main;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
bg1npc_project-banters_quests_interjections;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
bg1npc_project-dynaheirromance_1h;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks
bg1npc_project-sharteelromance_45min;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks
bg1npc_project-romancechallenge;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
bg1npc_project-send_npcs_inn;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn
bg1npc_project-portraits_nonjoinable;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
bg1npc_project-pid;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
#L-SOD-AID_IMOEN;Themed Tweaks - SoD - Allow PC to give aid to Imoen after attack in palace
#L-SOD-COASTWAY_CROSSING_QUEST;Themed Tweaks - SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing
#L-BG2-SNARK;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues
#L-BG2-CUTSCENES;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Remove cut scenes that the PC shouldn't be privy to
#L-BG2-IRENICUS_DREAMS;Themed Tweaks - SoD/BG2EE - Move dreams about Irenicus from SoD to BG2EE
#L-TRANSITIONS-RESTORE_POWER;Themed Tweaks - BG2EE - Use Irenicus in hell movie as dream to restore Bhaalspawn powers
c#sodboabri_AcknowledgeSceneBoareskyrBridge;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions
c#sodboabri_TescriptionText;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge
c#sodboabri_DifferentChoices;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Bridge Scene has Different Choices
c#sodboabri_StatChanges;The Boareskyr Bridge Scene - Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge
JasteySodTweaks-EndingIndependentReplies;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Ending Independent on PC Replies
JasteySodTweaks-DoNotMissDialogues_NPCInParty;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - For NPCs in Party Only
c#sodtweaks:5;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends
JasteySodTweaks-SoDEnding_RevisedFull;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Revised Full Version
JasteySoDTweaks_HephernaanTakesKey;Jastey's Tweaks for SoD and EET (and BGT) - Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key
#L-SOD-STAT_BASED_OPTIONS;Road to Discovery for SoD - SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod
SoDRoadToDiscovery-main;Road to Discovery for SoD - Main Component: Tracking System
SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency;Road to Discovery for SoD - Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues
SoDRoadToDiscovery-aware_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Officers Are Aware
SoDRoadToDiscovery-consistency_reply_options;Road to Discovery for SoD - Give PC Informed Reply Options
SoDRoadToDiscovery-PC_tells_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - PC Can Tell the Officers
SoDRoadToDiscovery-officers_reactions;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Officers Reactions
SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_infopoints;Road to Discovery for SoD - Additional Info Points
SoDRoadToDiscovery-additional_communication_officers;Road to Discovery for SoD - Add Additional Communication with Officers

hidden_adventures-ladyelgea;Hidden Adventures - Lady Elgea's extended plot
hidden_adventures-anomenplot;Hidden Adventures - Anomen's extended plot
hidden_adventures-jerliashop;Hidden Adventures - Jerlia's Ore Shop
hidden_adventures-holywater_lathandertemple;Hidden Adventures - Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander
hidden_adventures-waveblade_treasury;Hidden Adventures - Wave Blade in Treasury
hidden_adventures-silverdagger_ID;Hidden Adventures - Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon
hidden_adventures-bard_stronghold_resting;Hidden Adventures - Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons)
hidden_adventures-bard_stronghold_bard;Hidden Adventures - A bard for the bard stronghold
hidden_adventures-silversword;Hidden Adventures - Silver Sword
hidden_adventures-tunnel_saradush;Hidden Adventures - A Tunnel for Saradush
tod:0;Tower of Deception - Tower of Deception
tod:1;Tower of Deception - Improved Astral Shard Guardian
tod:2;Tower of Deception - Encounter with Ustrain
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-MAIN;Test Your Mettle! - Test Your Mettle!
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-REDUCE_XP_BY_50;Test Your Mettle! - Reduce by 50%
A7-TESTYOURMETTLE-SPACEWARP_IN_STORES;Test Your Mettle! - Make "Spacewarp" available to stores
backbrynnlaw:0;Back to Brynnlaw MOD for Baldur's Gate II (BGII, BGT, BGII:EE, and EET) - Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II
Assassinations:0;Assassinations - Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II
DC:0;Dungeon Crawl MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Dungeon Crawl
Sellswords:0;The Sellswords MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II
OL-EEEE-COAST-WAY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads
OL-EEEE-LONELY-PEAKS;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits
OL-EEEE-GNOLL-STRONGHOLD;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold
OL-EEEE-XANS-NEW-GROVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave)
OL-EEEE-CLOAKWOOD-BRIDGE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits
OL-EEEE-WYVERN-CAVE;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave
OL-EEEE-UNDERCITY;Extra Enhanced Expanded Encounters! - EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.)
RE:0;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
RE:1;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
RE:2;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
RE:3;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
RE:4;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
RE:5;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
RE:6;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:7;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
RE:8;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
RE:9;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:10;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Coran, by magrat
RE:11;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
RE:12;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
RE:13;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:14;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
RE:15;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
RE:16;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
RE:17;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
RE:18;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
RE:19;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
RE:20;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
RE:21;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Hendak's Heart, by jastey
RE:22;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
RE:23;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
RE:24;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
RE:25;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
RE:26;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
RE:27;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
RE:28;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
RE:29;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Noober Returns, by cmorgan
RE:30;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
RE:31;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:32;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
RE:33;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
RE:34;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
RE:35;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
RE:36;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
RE:37;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
RE:38;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
RE:39;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
RE:40;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
RE:41;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
RE:42;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
RE:43;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - The Queen, by Domi
RE:44;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance, by Kulyok
RE:45;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
RE:46;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
RE:47;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
RE:48;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
RE:49;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
RE:50;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones
RE:51;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok
RE:52;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig
RE:53;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig
RE:54;Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II - Date Night, by SisterVigilante
slandor:0;slandor - The Minotaur and Lilacor
snakes:0;The Slithering Menace - The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
arestorationp:0;arestorationp - Restored Locations
arestorationp:1;arestorationp - Restored Characters and Dialogs
arestorationp:2;arestorationp - Restored Sounds
arestorationp:3;arestorationp - Restored Items
arestorationp:6;arestorationp - Lich Deril
arestorationp:7;arestorationp - Restored Random Encounters
arestorationp:11;arestorationp - Restored Final Slayer Dream
arestorationp:13;arestorationp - Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene
ub:0;Unfinished Business - The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
ub:1;Unfinished Business - The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
ub:2;Unfinished Business - Kalah and What He Was Promised
ub:3;Unfinished Business - "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
ub:5;Unfinished Business - The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
ub:6;Unfinished Business - Restored Crooked Crane Inn
ub:7;Unfinished Business - Restored Encounters
ub:9;Unfinished Business - Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
ub:12;Unfinished Business - Item Restorations
ub:15;Unfinished Business - NPC Portrait Restorations
ub:17;Unfinished Business - Corrected Character Names and Biographies
ub:18;Unfinished Business - Restored Minor Dialogs
ub:20;Unfinished Business - Extended ToB Item Descriptions
ub:21;Unfinished Business - Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
ub:24;Unfinished Business - Sarevok's Remorse
ub:25;Unfinished Business - The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok
d0questpack:4;d0questpack - With Additional Random Encounters
d0questpack:5;d0questpack - Additional Shadow Thieves Content
d0questpack:6;d0questpack - Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
d0questpack:7;d0questpack - Extended Reynald Sequence
d0questpack:8;d0questpack - Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
d0questpack:9;d0questpack - Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
d0questpack:10;d0questpack - Revised Hell Trials
d0questpack:11;d0questpack - IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
d0questpack:13;d0questpack - Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
d0questpack:14;d0questpack - Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
d0questpack:15;d0questpack - New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
d0questpack:16;d0questpack - The Tragedy Of Besamen
d0questpack:17;d0questpack - Further Slaver Involvement
d0questpack:19;d0questpack - Nazariel The Lich
d0questpack:20;d0questpack - Reward Negotiation
d0questpack:21;d0questpack - Infernal Thievery
dw_lanthorn:20;dw_lanthorn - Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found)

Ascension-RewrittenFinalChapterOfToB;Ascension - Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal
Ascension-BalthazarCanBeRedeemed;Ascension - Balthazar can be redeemed
Ascension-ImprovedSarevokPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions
Ascension-ImprovedImoenPlayerInteractions;Ascension - Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal
Ascension-RestoredBhaalspawnPowers;Ascension - Restored Bhaalspawn Powers
Ascension-DavidGaiderExpandedEpilogues;Ascension - David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs
Ascension-ExtendedEpiloguesForEENPCbyShawne;Ascension - Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne
Ascension-SharperPortraitsAbazigalGromnir;Ascension - Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW
Ascension-SlightlyImprovedCutscenes;Ascension - Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW
wheels:0;Wheels of Prophecy - The Wheels of Prophecy
mih_eq:1;mih_eq - Revised Dragons
mih_eq:2;mih_eq - Revised Golems
mih_eq:3;mih_eq - Revised Liches
mih_eq:5;mih_eq - Revised Magical Beasts
mih_eq:7;mih_eq - Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies
mih_eq:9;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit
mih_eq:10;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs
mih_eq:11;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden
mih_eq:12;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower
mih_eq:13;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague
mih_eq:14;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity
mih_eq:16;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village
mih_eq:17;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm
mih_eq:18;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower
mih_eq:19;mih_eq - The Surgeon's Plight
mih_eq:20;mih_eq - Sarevok's Assassins
mih_eq:21;mih_eq - Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep
mih_eq:22;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1)
mih_eq:23;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort
mih_eq:25;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site
mih_eq:27;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters
mih_eq:28;mih_eq - Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters
mih_eq:32;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs
mih_eq:33;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches
mih_eq:34;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers
mih_eq:35;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Spellhold
mih_eq:37;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins
mih_eq:38;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Trademeet
mih_eq:41;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir
mih_eq:43;mih_eq - Enhanced Battles: Saradush
mih_eq:47;mih_eq - Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB)
L#-THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD;The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield - The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield – a new quest for BGEE that lets Eldoth and Skie join your party sooner
L#-WhinHill-NOPATCH;The Journey to the Whin Hill - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
L#_AFUZUUVI;The Journey to the Whin Hill - The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi
L#_AFUZUUVI-PIDs;The Journey to the Whin Hill - The Journey to the Whin Hill: Player-Initiated Dialogues for the optional companion - Afu-Zuuvi
BridgesBlock:0;Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block - Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block
L#-SEDGE-NOPATCH;Athkatlan Grounds: Southern Edge - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
TangledIsle:0;Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle - Yes, but don't patch existing save games
L#-OOZESLOUNGE;Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums
L#-SKIECOST-MAINQUEST;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE
L#-SKIECOST-NPCSKIE;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC
L#-SKIECOST-NPCSKIEPIDS;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie
L#-SKIECOST-SHOP;Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2
L#-ESONG-NOPATCH;Eilistraee's Song - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-INNERSHADE-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: Innershade - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-WHITEQUEEN-NOPATCH;Colours of Infinity: The White Queen - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
L#-ISNF;Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget - Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
TotDG:0;Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens - Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
cd_iwdification_arcane_spells;IWDification - IWD Arcane Spell Pack
cd_iwdification_divine_spells;IWDification - IWD Divine Spell Pack
A7-TotLM-BG2EE:0;A7-TotLM-BG2EE - Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate
A7-TotLM-BG2EE:20;A7-TotLM-BG2EE - Rebalance weapons and equipment

TheBeaurinLegacy:1000;The Beaurin Legacy - The Beaurin Legacy for BG2:SoA & ToB & BGII:EE
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-MAIN;Will of the Wisp - Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-CLASSDESC;Will of the Wisp - Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-ITEMS;Will of the Wisp - New items for shamans and undead NPCs
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-ENEMIES;Will of the Wisp - Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-KITSTANDALONE;Will of the Wisp - Witchlight Shaman Standalone Kit
L#-WILLOFTHEWISP-CHEAT;Will of the Wisp - [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes
L#-COI-YVETTE;Colours of Infinity: Yvette Romance - Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character
valerie:0;Valerie NPC for BG - Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET
IndiraNPC-main;Indira NPC Mod - Indira NPC
IndiraNPC-interjections;Indira NPC Mod - Install Interjections for Indira (BETA)
FinchNPC-main;Finch NPC Mod - Finch NPC
L#-PETSYBG2;Petsy NPC - Petsy Chattertone
isra_npc_for_bg;Isra NPC for BG - Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu
isra_valerie_crossmod_content;Isra NPC for BG - Valerie/Isra crossmod content
isra_bg2:0;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra for BGII
isra_bg2:1;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra Crossmod Content
Emily:0;Emily - Emily NPC for BG1EE
Emily:3;Emily - Emily's Music
Aura_BG1:0;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Aura_BG1:1;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Artificer (Thief)
Aura_BG1:8;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Original BG1 Default (Lava Del'Vortel)
amber:0;Amber - Amber the NPC MOD
Ascalons_Breagar-main;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Contents
Fade:0;Fade NPC - Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB
Fade:1;Fade NPC - Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component)
alora:0;Alora NPC for BG2 - Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
d#_silverstar_npc_main;Silver Star NPC - Silver Star NPC Mod for BGII:SoA
lk#-Iylos-Main;Iylos NPC - Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB
lk#-Iylos-ExtendedContent;Iylos NPC - Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?
lk#-Iylos-Talk-Timer-30;Iylos NPC - 30 Minutes
Sirene_BG2:0;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
Sirene_BG2:1;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - BG1 Default (sporeboy)
nephele:0;Nephele NPC - Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB
evandra:0;evandra - Evandra NPC
kiara-zaiya_main_cutom_soundsets;Kiara Zaiya - Kiara-Zaiya for BG2 with custom sound sets (English only)
ninde_eet:0;ninde_eet - Ninde NPC Mod for EET
SkitiaNPCs:0;SkitiaNPCs - Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2
SkitiaNPCs:1;SkitiaNPCs - Romance Theme Music
FaldornBG2:0;Faldorn BG2EE - Faldorn NPC for BG2EE
FaldornBG2:1;Faldorn BG2EE - Faldorn NPC for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues (PIDs)

Ascalons_Breagar-crossmod;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Crossmods and PID
L#-PETSYNEPHELE;Petsy NPC - Petsy/Nephele crossmod banters
evandra:1;evandra - Crossmod Content
BG1NPCSoA:0;BG1NPCSoA - Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests
BG1NPCSoA:2;BG1NPCSoA - Shar-Teel NPC in BG2. "Nightbringer of Shar" (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:4;BG1NPCSoA - Yeslick Orothiar NPC in BG2 (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:10;BG1NPCSoA - Branwen NPC in BG2 (SoA)
BG1NPCSoA:11;BG1NPCSoA - ToB-part for Shar-Teel or/and Yeslick, Garrick, Branwen, Skie, Eldoth
BG1NPCSoA:20;BG1NPCSoA - Coran & Safana Chronicles (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:30;BG1NPCSoA - Store with crazy amount of magical items
BG1NPCSoA:45;BG1NPCSoA - Xzar and Monty Murder Mysteries (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:55;BG1NPCSoA - Expanded cirqus quest (Standard difficulty)
BG1NPCSoA:60;BG1NPCSoA - Ajantis (SoA & ToB)
BG1NPCSoA:87;BG1NPCSoA - Inter Component Banter Pack
deArnise:0;de'Arnise Romance - de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II
imoenfriendship:0;Imoen Friendship - Imoen Friendship
mazzy:0;Mazzy Friendship - Mazzy Friendship
viconia:0;viconia - Viconia Friendship
neera_expansion;Neera Expansion - Neera Expansion
neera_expansion_talks_3600;Neera Expansion - 1 hour
HexxatFriendship:0;Hexxat Friendship - Hexxat Friendship for BG2EE
Wings:0;Wings - Wings for BG2:EE
Wings:1;Wings - Restore missing banters?
iep_banters;IEP Extended Banters - Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA
iep_banters_minsc_aerie_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB
iep_banters_imoen_restropection_tob;IEP Extended Banters - Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB
iep_banter_accelerator_45;IEP Extended Banters - 45 Minutes
cd_crossmod_banter_pack_bg2_soa;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn
cd_crossmod_banter_pack_bg2_tob;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

HerThiMoney:0;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
HerThiMoney:10;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team)
HerThiMoney:20;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin)
HerThiMoney:30;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)
HerThiMoney:40;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin)
cowledmenace:1000;cowledmenace - Main Component
cowledmenace:2100;cowledmenace - Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters
thalan:0;Thalantyr Item Upgrade - Thalantyr - Item Upgrade
valhorn:0;valhorn - Improved Horns of Valhalla
hammers:0;hammers - Thrown Hammers
hammers:15;hammers - Thrown Spiritual Hammers
hammers:25;hammers - Normal throwing hammers
hammers:35;hammers - +1 throwing weapons
hammers:50;hammers - Additional magic items
ruad:0;Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade - Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
ruad:10;Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade - Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
abystore:0;The Unusual Oddities Shop - Unusual Oddities Shop
heartwood:0;Heart of the Wood - Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version)
D2-WEAPON-SOULS;D2-Weapon - D2-Weapon - A Souls-inspired Weapon Pack
stuffofthemagi:0;Stuff of the Magi - Use new, less cheesy items AND Add them to creatures' equipment (recommended)
rolles_safyer;Rolles Safyer - Rolles Safyer
Unofficial Item Pack:0;Unofficial Item Pack - Unofficial Item Pack
Unofficial Item Pack:2;Unofficial Item Pack - Gourmet from Underdark
Unofficial Item Pack:3;Unofficial Item Pack - Holy symbols
Unofficial Item Pack:4;Unofficial Item Pack - New Items
Unofficial Item Pack:6;Unofficial Item Pack - Better archery shop
A7-GolemConstruction:0;A7-GolemConstruction - Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters
A7-GolemConstruction:20;A7-GolemConstruction - Golems for enemy spellcasters
A7-GolemConstruction:25;A7-GolemConstruction - Greater variety of enemy golem types
A7-GolemConstruction:35;A7-GolemConstruction - Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects
A7-GolemConstruction:50;A7-GolemConstruction - Add "Teleport" ability to golems
mih_ip:0;mih_ip - Made in Heaven: Item Pack
mih_ip:2;mih_ip - Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
mih_ip:3;mih_ip - Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
mih_ip:11;mih_ip - Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail
mih_ip:12;mih_ip - P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items)
mih_ip:17;mih_ip - Sensible Shops (see readme)
c2_item_upgrade_soa_original;Item Upgrade - Original Version (new upgrades in a list)
c2_item_upgrade_tob_original;Item Upgrade - Original Version (new upgrades in a list)
msfm:1;More Style for Mages - Add Wizard's Staff with 14 new color sets
msfm:2;More Style for Mages - Add Staff of Wizardry
msfm:3;More Style for Mages - Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry
msfm:8;More Style for Mages - Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with increase of casting speed
msfm:10;More Style for Mages - Add circlets
msfm:13;More Style for Mages - Add Wand Case
msfm:15;More Style for Mages - Add robes with original colorsets
msfm:17;More Style for Mages - Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod
ForgottenArmament-AddIWDItems1;Forgotten Armament - Update Existing Items in Addition to Adding New Items
ForgottenArmament-Breach;Forgotten Armament - Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries
L#-OfHeirloomsAndClasses;Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell - Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell
randomiser:510;randomiser - Randomly not randomise items
randomiser:540;randomiser - Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages
randomiser:560;randomiser - More Spell Shield scrolls
randomiser:1300;randomiser - Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost
randomiser:10300;randomiser - Prevent Watcher's Keep statues from disappearing

cd_lore_from_learning_books;Lore From Learning - Books Provide Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_martial;Lore From Learning - Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_party;Lore From Learning - Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses
cd_lore_from_learning_monster;Lore From Learning - Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses
d5_random_tweaks:5010;SD's Random Tweaks - Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections
d5_random_tweaks:2108;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes'
d5_random_tweaks:1152;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Faerie Fire
d5_random_tweaks:2201;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Missile Avoidance to Blur
d5_random_tweaks:2209;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Luck Affect Whole Party
d5_random_tweaks:2212;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level
d5_random_tweaks:2215;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Web Slow Instead of Hold
d5_random_tweaks:2217;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles
d5_random_tweaks:2224;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Glitterdust
d5_random_tweaks:2251;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave
d5_random_tweaks:1202;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round
d5_random_tweaks:1207;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration
d5_random_tweaks:1212;SD's Random Tweaks - Tweak Slow Poison
d5_random_tweaks:1251;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance
d5_random_tweaks:2324;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR
d5_random_tweaks:1323;SD's Random Tweaks - Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity
d5_random_tweaks:1351;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade
d5_random_tweaks:1352;SD's Random Tweaks - Increase Range of Icelance
d5_random_tweaks:2413;SD's Random Tweaks - Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen
d5_random_tweaks:1404;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions'
d5_random_tweaks:1451;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly
d5_random_tweaks:2518;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade
d5_random_tweaks:2523;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm'
d5_random_tweaks:1505;SD's Random Tweaks - Make True Seeing Party-Wide
d5_random_tweaks:1609;SD's Random Tweaks - Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance
d5_random_tweaks:1614;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw
d5_random_tweaks:1707;SD's Random Tweaks - Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance
d5_random_tweaks:2708;SD's Random Tweaks - Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin'
d5_random_tweaks:1710;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Slow Effect to Holy Word
d5_random_tweaks:2811;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level
d5_random_tweaks:2916;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Shapechange to 8th Level
d5_random_tweaks:2915;SD's Random Tweaks - Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level
d5_random_tweaks:2914;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain
d5_random_tweaks:3000;SD's Random Tweaks - Set Spell Weapon APR to 2
d5_random_tweaks:3010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense
d5_random_tweaks:3020;SD's Random Tweaks - Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring
d5_random_tweaks:3040;SD's Random Tweaks - Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor
d5_random_tweaks:3070;SD's Random Tweaks - Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves
d5_random_tweaks:3100;SD's Random Tweaks - Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave
d5_random_tweaks:4010;SD's Random Tweaks - Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects

cd_tweaks_sorc_spell_progression;The Tweaks Anthology - Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table
cd_tweaks_mage_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_bard_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_cleric_spell_progression_pnp;The Tweaks Anthology - PnP table
cd_tweaks_druid_spell_progression_pnp_cleric_level;The Tweaks Anthology - Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table

ArtisansKitpack:1006;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul
ArtisansKitpack:1004;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Kensai Overhaul
ArtisansKitpack:1007;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1002;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1101;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Give Khalid the Vanguard Kit
ArtisansKitpack:1001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage)
ArtisansKitpack:1103;The Artisan's Kitpack - Arcane Archer / Mage
ArtisansKitpack:1105;The Artisan's Kitpack - Arcane Archer / Mage
ArtisansKitpack:2011;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Stalker Overhaul
ArtisansKitpack:20001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit)
ArtisansKitpack:21001;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Give Jan the Arcane Trickster Kit
A7-CHAOSSORCERER-MAIN;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - "Chaos Sorcerer" kit
A7-CHAOSSORCERER-PRIMORDIAL_ARTIFACTS;The Chaos Sorcerer: A Wild Magic Kit for Sorcerers - Add "Primordial Artifacts"
TomeAndBlood:11;Tome and Blood - Rebalanced Spell Schools
TomeAndBlood:1201;Tome and Blood - No Opposition Schools
TomeAndBlood:13;Tome and Blood - Revised Illusionary Clones
TomeAndBlood:14;Tome and Blood - Revised Invisibility and True Seeing
TomeAndBlood:16;Tome and Blood - Improved Identify spell (usable by Arcanist/Multi Sorcerers)
TomeAndBlood:20;Tome and Blood - Revised Dragon Disciples
TomeAndBlood:25;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Magus
TomeAndBlood:31;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Favored Soul
TomeAndBlood:33;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple
TomeAndBlood:40;Tome and Blood - Revised Specialists
TomeAndBlood:48;Tome and Blood - Armored Casting for Bards
TomeAndBlood:51;Tome and Blood - Innate metamagic, learned automatically by everyone
TomeAndBlood:63;Tome and Blood - Cantrip Wands
TomeAndBlood:66;Tome and Blood - Innate Find Familiar
TomeAndBlood:67;Tome and Blood - Choose-Your-Own Familiar
TomeAndBlood:68;Tome and Blood - Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars
TomeAndBlood:69;Tome and Blood - Indelible Familiars
TomeAndBlood:72;Tome and Blood - Change spells once every three levels
TomeAndBlood:80;Tome and Blood - Multiclass Sorcerers
TomeAndBlood:85;Tome and Blood - Sorcerer Kit: Mana Sorcerer
divine_remix:100;divine_remix - Cleric Remix
divine_remix:103;divine_remix - Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit
divine_remix:107;divine_remix - Install Holy Strategist of the Red Knight Cleric Kit
divine_remix:115;divine_remix - Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit
divine_remix:127;divine_remix - Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit
D5_SAMURAI_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Weaponmaster (fighter kit)
D5_NINJA_FIGHTER_THIEF;Might & Guile - Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit)
D5_SPELLFILCHER_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit)
D5_LOREMASTER_KIT;Might & Guile - Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit)
D5_REGIONAL_RANGERS;Might & Guile - Add Regional Ranger kits
D5_3E_FEAT_SYSTEM;Might & Guile - Feats (but stop! Maybe try Scales of Balance Combat Skills instead!)
D5_REVISED_ARCHERY;Might & Guile - Revised Archery
D5_RANGER_SPELL_TABLE;Might & Guile - Revised Ranger Spell Table

Taking also the opportunity to ask how things look with the latest versions of your mods? I've been keeping an eye on SoB v6.3, MnG v5.12, and FnP 0.85.sd11, and would very much like to use them. Or am I better off just grabbing the latest proper releases for now?

20 hours ago, Gwaihir said:

Hello @subtledoctor, I get this error while trying to install the latest alpha version on a Big EET game:

[./override/sneakatt.2da] loaded, 11721 bytes
ERROR: cannot convert stalker_row or %stalker_row% to an integer
ERROR: [sneakatt.2da] -> [override/sneakatt.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

ERROR Installing [Improved Rangers], rolling back to previous state

Some mod in your stack is messing up SNEAKATT.2da, it normally has a row for the Stalker kit but yours does not by the time you get to MnG. Can you run --change-log on sneakatt.2da and see which mods alter it?

In any event, I've added in some conditional code so that the Improved Rangers component will still install in the face of this. It is in version 5 alpha 12.6.

22 hours ago, Gwaihir said:

Taking also the opportunity to ask how things look with the latest versions of your mods? I've been keeping an eye on SoB v6.3, MnG v5.12, and FnP 0.85.sd11, and would very much like to use them. Or am I better off just grabbing the latest proper releases for now?

Especially as of today's updates, I think the newer pre-release versions are in very good shape. I'm not entirely satisfied with the SoB Combat Skills component, but as a matter of design. Function-wise, it is working pretty well. I've made a lot of updates as I'm playtesting them in my current game, and I really like where everything is at right now.

(I'd like to eventually cut the Combat Skills away from the SoB proficiency system changes, so that Combat Skills could be installed over any other proficiency system. But that will take a fair amount of work since so many proficiency systems look quite different and use different stats and different values in PROFS.2da, PROFSMAX.2da, and WSPATCK.2da. Right now it would have to account for, at least, the BG2 system, the CDTweaks BG1 system with and without styles, the CDTweaks IWD system with and without styles, and the SoB weapon categories with and without the proficiency overhaul. Given that Combat Skills use several vanilla weapon proficiencies in addition to several new stats, there is a lot to consider, compatibility-wise.)

EDIT - as an example, the SoB CSP system moves serveral weapons higher, e.g. combining bastard swords and long swords and them moving quarterstaff to stat 89, so that it can use stats 104-110 for combat skills. CDTweaks BG1 proficiencies combines a bunch of weapon categories and them moves them lower, into the 100-107 range, leaving 89-99 empty. In each case the choice was fairly arbitrary, but it's like which side of the road people drive on: some countries picked one side, and some countries picked the other side, and now trying to design a car for both is harder.

But not impossible! Just takes time. We'll see I might get it done eventually. But for now, the SoB CSP system requires committing to its own particular proficiency system.

The only other weird thing with the CSP system is with the feat-style chosen abilities and dual-classing: if your thief get two stars in, say, fighting stances, it will give you two innate abilities and you can use them to choose two variant stances. If you dual to fighter your number of stars goes to zero, and you can then put one star there. But you've already gotten the innate ability connected to having one star, so you don't get a third stance. That star is wasted. I'm not totally sure how to deal with this. Right now you just have to be careful and try to avoid wasting points. Or don't worry about it, since dualling gets you so many proficiency points anyway.

Anyway, here I am going on at length about something unrelated to this particular thread. Moving on! As you were!

Edited by subtledoctor

You going on at length on some BG-related technical conundrum is always very intersting 😆 anyway:

4 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Can you run --change-log on sneakatt.2da and see which mods alter it?

Here:

Spoiler

[WeiDU-FileChangelog.exe] WeiDU version 24700
%MOD_FOLDER%/tra/english/setup.tra file not found. Skipping...

Mods affecting SNEAKATT.2DA:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~AURA_BG1\SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ 0 1 // Choose a class for Aura:Artificer (Thief)3.3
00001:  ~STAR\STAR.TP2~ 0 0 // Silver Star NPC Mod for BGII:SoAv2.0.0
00002:  ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ 0 20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit)3.3
00003:  ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE\MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ 0 110 // Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit)5alpha12.5
00004:  ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE\MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ 0 200 // Feats (but stop! Maybe try Scales of Balance Combat Skills instead!)5alpha12.5
00005:  ~MIGHT_AND_GUILE\MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ 0 400 // Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards5alpha12.5

Improved rangers installs now successfully with the latest version. Thank you!

There are a couple .d files (e.g. d5_stalk.d) with lines like this:

IF ~GlobalLT("D5_STRID","LOCALS",1)~ THEN REPLY @2210 GOTO d5_stalk_16

which reference not existing tra entries @2210 (and @2211).

BiG World Fixpack adds empty tra entries for this (e.g. @2210  = ~~), probably to work around possible issues.

Edited by MikeX
1 hour ago, MikeX said:

There are a couple .d files (e.g. d5_stalk.d) with lines like this:

IF ~GlobalLT("D5_STRID","LOCALS",1)~ THEN REPLY @2210 GOTO d5_stalk_16

which reference not existing tra entries @2210 (and @2211).

BiG World Fixpack adds empty tra entries for this (e.g. @2210  = ~~), probably to work around possible issues.

...I don't know what that is? I have a full install of the mod and there is no "d5_stalk.dlg" in my game? And I can't find "d5_stalk.d" anywhere in the mod folder. What... exactly are you looking at?